Reviews for I Toured the Light : So Many Foreign Roads
Shani8 chapter 1 . 7/3
WOW... this is just beautiful! I can't believe I didn't read and review before now. Oh well, better late, than never. ;)

Great job. Thanks for reminding me why I love the Lisa/Joshua pairing as much as I do.

-Shani :)
paynesgrey chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Brilliant and lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed this. Well done!
Meushell chapter 1 . 3/16/2011
Aww. Joshua burned the toast. Nice ending. She needs him.
Reptile Princess chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
heres the thing...

Tyler Evans is not a jerk. he would never leave Lisa and we all know that. He would die for her, sure he willl be a little bit spazzed when she reveals her reptilianess. But he will not leave her. If I am proven wrong then go ahead. cuss me out, start a fan war or what not, go ahead. You're just jealous of him. That's why you write about him being a jerk wad. Because... you wish you had Lisa... Joshua is more like a father to her than anything. If you think different then you are blinded. You're cowards. Shun you all and remember to be a bess you don't have to wear a dress. Sorry I took over and wrote that last sentence without my sister knowing.

P.S.

I shun you. TISA FOREVER!
The Duchessina chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Wow. This was just perfect. It's been a really long time since I've read something to powerful and yet simple. Bravo.
Sunset Rise chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
I really like this story and it's simplicity. Some of the pharasing in your sentences could be more connected like short fragments by added a verb or combining the text with another sentence. I am aslo a huge Corinne Bailey Rae fan so you got me there. It is interesting that you used that line in "like a Star", "you've got this look I can't describle, ect." I feel like it set the tone for what a V feels like when dealing with these emotions they don't quite understand. It's also a great way to make that connection between Joshua and Lisa, "you make me feel like i'm alive." Great job!
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
Really, an excellent story! I love V and this is my favorite pairing. You're an amazing writer! Yay you!
Lalaith Quetzalli chapter 1 . 6/9/2010
This is lovely.

You know, when I began my journey into V-fanfiction...yesterday, I had a soft spot for the Tyler/Lisa pairing, and yet, the more I read fics like this one the more Joshua/Lisa grows on me. I especially enjoyed this fic. Even if you did kill Jack, who I also holding very dear...
JesusLover1229 chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
THIS IS WONDERFUL! :D
speedy2green chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Simply Wonderful. I loved it.
IntimatelyYours chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Tyler is such a jerk. Lisa and Joshua BELONG together!

Thankyou for writing this...I love the part where Joshua tried to figure out how to use the microwave :)
bobcats chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Good story but could you kill Hobbes instead and let Jack live ;-)
Small-Wonders chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Beautiful.

Just beautiful. It was well-written and in-character and an altogether wonderful piece. I'm just in love with these two, and you made me fall even harder for them. Fantastic job.

-SW
ren chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Beautiful! I liked when Joshua was telling Lisa about Central Park and how it was worth saving. Small moments like that really say something about their relationship. I hope we see more of them in Central Park.
shadowserenity chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Aww, that was wonderful. I loved Joshua and Lisa's connection in this story. I also love how you wrote the scene where Joshua comforted Lisa in bed. Thank you.