Reviews for Triggers & Ties 7: The Exceptions
Trahnfisch chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
oooh great one! though i'm a little afraid of the next one... of reading what you announced of what will happen... i love those two, i really love what they had in this story... all tjose fun and self-cinfidence with each other. i'm really sad and afraid that this will be gone... but i have to wait and see... and i have to wait till the day after tomorrow since it's too late now and tomorrow i'm too busy to read... argh!
LynnAshe chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Love this series. So tender and complex. Very inspiring. The ending of this installment was perfect and sad.
greeneyed-angiebaby chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
Hey, just wanted to say that i've read 1 - 7 so far, and i'm soooooooo in love with Aaron and Spencer's story! Thank you, hun...truly wonderful writing
pipinheart chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
A very nice piece...Can he put Aaron back together again..
Thn0715 chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
I just realized that for some bizarre reason I haven't reviewed this amazing piece! *facepalm* I have lost count of how many times I've re-read this. It is truly exceptional. You really did a wonderful job hitting on every aspect of their relationship. It's highly emotional, intense, sexy, sensual, all rolled into one. I love your entire T&T series, but this part is definitely my favorite. Actually, it's my favorite Hotch/Reid piece... period! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us.

Thn
erthina chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
xixixi great chapter! I loved the just because scene! Doing of to read the next one!
the-vampire-act chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
OME! That was great; you made their emotions so real and beliavble! I LOVED IT! THnx for posting! There's more right? :)
Angelpoppet chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I absolutely loved this series, it was just fab! I feel kinda depressed at the ending, need to find some happy :)
Teh.Juxtaposer chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
That was absolutely beautiful... until the end :[

There gonna be more?
Halley chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I love this story so much. Please make another one
NewImposter chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I can't seem to find the right words to review, but I think amazing would work.
Avadhani chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I've been reading the Triggers & Ties series for the past day or so, thrilling in the way Hotch and Reid's relationship developed, and all through this chapter I had the biggest smile on my face... until I got to the end. I'm gutted, well and truly. :(
Danae72 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Just...awesome. But I'm not crazy about the end. It's great, but, well... Hope there will be more and it all works out! I like angst and all, just like HEA endings better LOL.
68luvcarter chapter 1 . 5/25/2010