Reviews for Love Transcends
Sarah Zitter chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
I love this story please continue with this story or is this a one shot story. Please if your going to continue with this story

I would love to know what happens in this story. please e-mail me

at
Sinangeled chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Wow. Hot. *fans self* I don't exactly know what's going on but i like it. I really really like it. Update soon? Please? Pretty please w/ Angelus on top?
ba2006 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
intresting fic, looking forward to the next update

BA forever
ashes at midnight chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Wow this is a great start, loved the smut It was hot. I can't help but feel that that scroll is important! lol. Elisabeth is obviously Buffy, like the referecnce to her mark. Though now i'm curious as to if she was still the Slayer before she was turned! interesting! I do have one little thing i have to mention, that is just me being me. But you mentioned this is set in 2125, the future. I didn't feel that! For one, youve used the names Elisabeth and Mildred, clearly old fashioned names. And the setting ( while described beautifully) doesn't really fit with my idea of a future, or even a present setting. It's definetly got a medieval feeling, what with the persian rug and the castle and all that.

So yeah, just thought i mention that :)

But amaking story, really great start and i can't wait for more :)
paris chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Please update
SerenityKieraSilverwind chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
This was good.

Serenity
frosty600 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
wow hun great to finally hear from you again :D Great start to the story :D although i must admit that i'm a little confused... but i'm sure more will be revealled in the later chapters :D

Can't wait for the next chappie... but please don't forget about descending into madness... i'm still hanging for a new chappie of that :D
neoearthqueen30 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
this was really good! cant wait for more!
Esmerada007 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
nice fic. hope this continues