Reviews for Triggers & Ties 1, 2, 3 & 4
Excellent!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/12/2015
Great story
Guest chapter 3 . 6/12/2015
Oh man. Super intense chapter.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Super intense and so sad at the end.
Trahnfisch chapter 4 . 10/22/2012
WOW! just... wow!
THIS was one of the best stories i ever read! so intense and amazing! really great!

thank you very much! i'm off, reading the next one!
NathanRose chapter 4 . 12/24/2011
That was the most intense Hotch/Reid scene I've read. I absolutely loved it. I was not a fan of the Hotch/Reid pairing before but I now understand the allure. I can't wait to read more!
noche-estrellada chapter 4 . 11/12/2011
Another great "Triggers and Ties." I love the way you write tense moments/arguments between characters like Dave and Aaron in this last chapter. Now if you'll excuse me I need a cold shower after that ending!
TS chapter 4 . 9/22/2011
WHOO! I loved these four chapters so so soooo much I couldn't stop. The ones that make me late in doing my homework and almost late for work are the best kind, and yours are that kind! I love the adventurous Reid and slightly unsure Hotch, but the absolute most spectacular part was when Aaron decided to let his Alpha male come out and take what it wanted. Brava!
mauralee88 chapter 4 . 5/5/2011
Excellent story. Very nice progression, loved the ending.
twilightluvr001 chapter 4 . 4/26/2011
*fans face*

Whew, that was...it was...

words can't explain.
evfangirl98 chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
love it
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 4 . 12/29/2010
*brain melted on floor* Yeaaaaaah, I think you're AMAZING in what you do with these characters. I mean-GAH.
Susie869 chapter 4 . 11/14/2010
oh my oh my that was so hot, i am gonna go take a cold shower now... brilliant~
starofoberon chapter 4 . 10/16/2010
Amazingly hot and analytical and in-character, and the dialog just rocked. Awesome story!
lastcrazyhorn chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Mine mine mine. *said happily with a dopey grin*