Reviews for Arousing Kidnapping
eric chapter 1 . 2/29
this is hot and i loved it keep up the good workkkkkkk
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2016
Brilliant way of making it kinky (ropes, kidnap) without making it overboard. i loved how you made it forceful, yet consensual. you have true talent sir.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
Love this
Boneheart chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
Awesome!
serendipityrain711 chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Wow that was so HOT and SEXY! Kyman sex is so exciting and passionate. ThoSe two have so much chemistry I loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
jajajaja so good
kylexcartman4life chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
i want to read kyle fucking cartman!now because that was the best fan fic i ever read
Anon chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Cartmans mom is fine with it?
Lorraine-Bo Sheep chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I really enjoyed this story. It is a lot better written than a lot that I have seen and you made it fairly realistic (considering South Park is one of the furthest things from...). I really hope you do a follow-up to this story, considering that you've left it open for more.
Mischiefs-Hawk chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Hello! this was a really good smexy kyman story :D I liked how it was all because of cartman's plan. You mentioned sexy a tad to many times though. I hope theres a follow-up to this planned
attorney chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
I'd love to see a continuation of this where kyle fucked cartman haha-
BlackDragon41 chapter 1 . 5/12/2011
OMG! I loved it and nice smut, but the best part was the last sentence... "only next time, I'm fucking YOU Cartman." God that is hilarious! Kyle does deserve to be the one on top since Cartman has been fucking him all these years dosen't he? X3 All in all... Sweet fic.
XJhoker chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Weeell it ahs got 19! Sooo start writing! xD

Great smut btw

I loved it*
Riverterra chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
I am number 18 where's the follow up story? Im just mess with you, I love it I think your cartman is the most in character, I can totally see him just kidnapping Kyle and seduce him.
Artemisfox chapter 1 . 11/19/2010