Reviews for Pretty, Lonely People
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 8/28
Oh Shawn... *sniffles*
kehwie chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
It's funny; I don't read slash, and I don't ship Shawn with anyone other than Juliet. But this was too lovely and well- written and haunting not to love. Very nicely done.
Harlequin Love chapter 1 . 12/6/2010
It's probably a bit dumb but I never really considered Shawn to be in some unrequited love situation with Gus, even though they are mad close. It was a bit painful to read about Shawn's description of lonely people and the ending eased a little of the ache, kind of implying that he isn't as lonely as before. Very nice fic. :]
Oasis Blackmore chapter 1 . 11/23/2010
I've been a Shassie addict since about three months ago, when I started watching Psych for the first (well, second, if you count the brief flirtation I had with the show WAY back when it originally aired) time; I've been opposed to Shus for about a month, since the day I discovered just how many crazies think that nonsense is a good idea; and about a week ago, I read my first Shus fic (fittingly, your "Experiments") and wasn't completely disgusted. (I guess those "crazies" weren't so nonsense-oriented, after all. *pouts*)

STILL. I much prefer this short story of awesomeness, mainly because you made Shus, Shassie, and everything in between seem completely plausible, canon be damned. Love it!

~ Oasis
GnomesAreAwesome chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Aw, I loved this! Lonely!Shawn was so huggable, and the bit about how he'd run Gus to the county clerk if he ended up queer one day, and the whole bit about him seeing more about Lassie than meets the eye, and OMG the lying in plain sight? All of this was awesome! You rock.
ema neslaf chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
this was great! absolutely stunning!

love,

ema

p.s. Real Genius is the world's best movie ever! XD
run-for-your-life-hikari chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
I liked this! I liked the talking of lonely people and batting for both teams. It makes sense and is interesting and amazingly intuitive. I wish I had gay-dar that good! I need to train myself some more, though it is hard to train in a place so small! lol, my town is small.
invisalite chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Read this on the LJ comm. It's great! Looking forward to more.

~invisalite
gnbrules chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
I like it. I'm not a big slash fan, but I enjoyed how this was also sort of a character study of Shawn (and a little bit of Lassiter). Very nice job!