Reviews for Learning How to Fly
reader50 chapter 11 . 10/29/2015
This is the second time I read this story. I love it. It is well written. Of course, it has my top 2 favorite shows. I love that Dean smart. I thought he would be as he had made his own EMF plus even made his own shotgun before he was in his teens. The characters seems to react to situations just like on the series. I wish it could have been longer or maybe a sequel or two. I love that the puddlejumper was playing ACDC for Dean. I like to think that it would give him a vibrating bed too. HAHA! Thank you for sharing.
Lizbug chapter 11 . 9/18/2015
This is one of my absolute favourite stories. I love it. Any chance of a sequel? pretty please with a cherry on top
reader50 chapter 4 . 6/3/2015
loved it-I don't remember a Caleb. I do remember Missouri but the one I remember was always getting on to Dean.
reader50 chapter 3 . 6/3/2015
love it-continues to keep my interest. I remember Rodney fainting and calling it passing out-I can understand Dean feeling the same. ha ha ha!
reader50 chapter 2 . 6/3/2015
loved it-nice and exciting! I miss Sam but Dean has always been my favorite. Hard to think of him as Michaels though.
Karakot chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
would love a sequel. good story. karakot
Sweetie420 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I just read your story for the third time! I love it so much and wish you would write a sequel to it. I would love to see how everything turns out in the end. Especially if the wraith find out about the traps. I would love for more if Atlantis to find out about deans history! Please make a sequel!
majorshane chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
I freaking love this story! The way you reimagine supernatural seals combined with your always stellar characterization makes this a 10/10!

One point I noticed in this chapter, not sure if its on purpose and part of your AU, or just an oversight. If your usint the mid-way station to travel then you don't need a zpm to power the gate. That's the point of the bridge, all 23 gates spaced 100,000 light years appart instead of 2 spaced at 3,400,000 lightyears. (Lightyear #s I pulled out of my butt, but I think there were 17 gates from each network).
Alice chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
I just have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying this fic. You're awesome! And I seriously liked this chapter!
ozseaside chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Have read your stuff on tth and loved it...just 'discovered' you here, and even though it's au, I can tick the box LOVED here as well!
:-P
Just thought you'd like to know.
Kawabunga11 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Will this story ever be continued? I love it so much and want to find out what happens with Dean and why he sees the map differently and OMG you write so beautifully!
Wunjo chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Absolutely brilliant story! I loved the whole idea. Would love to see a sequel at some point, these two shows really do well together, or you make them knit together well!
Netchka chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Good story. Any sequels thought up? Maybe? Looking forward to it.
Dream's Abyss chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
I enjoy a good Supernatural story these days. Though Cas is fast becoming my favorite.
Terapsina chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
This is one of the most seamless crossovers I've ever had the pleasure to read. I especially liked exactly how and why some of the friends Dean has gotten started to believe in the supernatural. Teyla of course makes the most sense, because of the environment she grew up in, believing in magic did not at all seems far fetched for her.
Anyway this goes to my favorites right away.