Reviews for Learning How to Fly
Karakot chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
would love a sequel. good story. karakot
Sweetie420 chapter 11 . 10/28/2013
I just read your story for the third time! I love it so much and wish you would write a sequel to it. I would love to see how everything turns out in the end. Especially if the wraith find out about the traps. I would love for more if Atlantis to find out about deans history! Please make a sequel!
majorshane chapter 9 . 9/17/2013
I freaking love this story! The way you reimagine supernatural seals combined with your always stellar characterization makes this a 10/10!

One point I noticed in this chapter, not sure if its on purpose and part of your AU, or just an oversight. If your usint the mid-way station to travel then you don't need a zpm to power the gate. That's the point of the bridge, all 23 gates spaced 100,000 light years appart instead of 2 spaced at 3,400,000 lightyears. (Lightyear #s I pulled out of my butt, but I think there were 17 gates from each network).
Alice chapter 6 . 7/29/2013
I just have to say that I am thoroughly enjoying this fic. You're awesome! And I seriously liked this chapter!
ozseaside chapter 11 . 5/13/2013
Have read your stuff on tth and loved it...just 'discovered' you here, and even though it's au, I can tick the box LOVED here as well!
:-P
Just thought you'd like to know.
Kawabunga11 chapter 11 . 4/1/2013
Will this story ever be continued? I love it so much and want to find out what happens with Dean and why he sees the map differently and OMG you write so beautifully!
Wunjo chapter 11 . 3/19/2013
Absolutely brilliant story! I loved the whole idea. Would love to see a sequel at some point, these two shows really do well together, or you make them knit together well!
Netchka3 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
Good story. Any sequels thought up? Maybe? Looking forward to it.
Dream's Abyss chapter 11 . 12/22/2012
I enjoy a good Supernatural story these days. Though Cas is fast becoming my favorite.
Terapsina chapter 11 . 7/1/2012
This is one of the most seamless crossovers I've ever had the pleasure to read. I especially liked exactly how and why some of the friends Dean has gotten started to believe in the supernatural. Teyla of course makes the most sense, because of the environment she grew up in, believing in magic did not at all seems far fetched for her.
Anyway this goes to my favorites right away.
sekmarcspn chapter 11 . 5/17/2012
Just read this story for the third, maybe fourth, time and loved just as much as the first. I'm kinda hoping to see a sequel, maybe one bringing the Winchesters all together again. Could the apacolypse plan go forward if Azazel is already dead? I can't think of any reason someone else can't take his place; Sam has already been tainted, all that's really needed is nudge him and Dean on to the planned paths, right? Oh well, if this is it, I can be content with that, I guess. Thanks for posting the story and Happy Writing!
Samantha V chapter 11 . 2/4/2012
Words fail me on how much this story is beyond awesome! Smart Dean is amazing and it blends so well with SGA. Any chance for a sequel (maybe something with Sam?) please, please pretty please?
A Tye chapter 11 . 1/20/2012
Great story. This was the story that really sold me on he idea of amp/stargate crossovers. I would love to see more in this verse some day.
Eris1031 chapter 11 . 1/15/2012
Dude, this story needs a sequel! It was awesome!
Darthnikki chapter 11 . 1/2/2012
Awesome story dude, I do love SGA and SPN crossovers, and I love the fact that you had Dean as an intelligant man rather than the dummy that most writers place him as.

I'm still annoyed with John for what he did, but then thankfully he had Jack to take up the reins and look after him, was also annoyed with Sam and his first thought of 'what has Dean done now!' rather than the 'OMG I hope my brothers okay'.

It'd be cool to see more in this verse especailly as Dean now has ronon as a close friend and I would say that Ronon would be as loyal to Dean as he would to Shep.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »