Reviews for Toujours
Emily chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
Tearjerker.
One question:why does Edward have to die?but I'll be honest I love the changing Jacob to Gary doesn't work.
Second question:has anyone in the entire world ever wrote edward's POV in Toujours?
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2014
does Edward have to die?but I'll be honest,I love the I keep thinking about it.
Second question:has anyone wrote Edward's POV in Toujours?
Guest chapter 2 . 11/13/2014
I can't stop story is too awesome.
sunnyshiney2 chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
This is a wonderful story. So beautifully & thoughtfully written. I can't stop crying. It was truly beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing this with us.
Novak92Barbara chapter 3 . 10/25/2013
hello
my name is Barbara and i totally love your story.i usually love good twilight fanfiction storys with happy endings and with bella and edward together happy but i couldn't resist your story, it was short but so good and sad. i cried like a baby before i even read through the first chapter.
shona chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I promised myself i wouldnt cry! Its such a brilliant story. Absolutely loved it!
shona chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
I promised myself that i wouldnt cry! It was such a brilliant story. Absolutely loved it!
IluvtheCullenboyz chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
This is so sad. I don't like Jacob but Edward made her promise to move on. I tried not to cry but failed. This so, so, so good.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Since it sounds like her chances to get pregnant were almost gone, I hope she can carry the child without problems. Since she does have a lot of family support, I think she was right about wanting Edward's heir.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
this is so heart touching fanfiction i have ever read...god job... i cried a lot with all emotions... amazing..!
PoniesInTheBarbecue chapter 3 . 9/19/2012
Beautiful story! :D
hysterical reader chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
This is so so so good! I cried so much, really sad!
TiffanyJanee chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
Omg, This story is so sad. I cried likee a babyy T_T
DaryItzy chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Omg this hurt sooooo much I cried the entire time I was reading it, and the end! I can barely see the screen :"( Im so used to to read about Edward and Bellas happy ever after so this was really hard. I mean is a beautiful story but is also really sad.

I still dont like Jacob but I get it, she had to move on sooner or later but still I dont like him :P

Im not making any sense right now so im better going.

Thank you so much it was a beautiful story and you wrote it amazingly!

Ok now Im going to cry my eyes out
Bowtysrcool chapter 3 . 12/23/2011
I swear to god i did not stop crying the entire time i was reading. so so so so so so good. i loved it it was amazing.