Reviews for Marriage in the Sand
Bloodyraven1011 chapter 29 . 1/4
loved it all! I knew you were a Disney fan once a few clues started popping up. lol I love your originality and storytelling and of course, your ability to actually finish a wonderful fanfic. wish you'd make another one, they're so good!
Sada Pazaki chapter 29 . 12/21/2016
So much love for this story 3
SalDalia chapter 29 . 10/14/2016
My first Hina/Gaara fic. I really enjoyed the story Hanabi killed me, she was just too damned funny. I loved the romantic development between Gaara and Hinata.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/31/2016
Omg great story I loved reading it. It was beautifully written and captivating from beginning to end.
Maria chapter 13 . 7/29/2016
I wonder where Akatsuki get the said Sharingan that they put on Miyo when the Uchiha clan was almost extinct. Even if they did acquire it from so long ago, I wonder why waste it on someone they're not even going to use.
This Miyo character is becoming a Mary sue. Pretty, perfect, powerful...
Tsk... I like the GaaHina part, but the Miyo part is getting almost the same exposure and I dont even care what happen to her or her life,p or her so powerful background, i would have had it if shes a daughter iof a well known Konohagore nin, but then you have to insert the Sharingan and taht she could use ita full power without even making her eyes bleed red, seriously? As in, is this some kind of self insert and you just change the name.
Im dropping this story. It grates on my nerve, Mary sue, really?
The potential of this being a good GaaHina story just drop to the ground.
asuna hyuuga chapter 29 . 4/29/2016
amazing
sandra129009 chapter 29 . 4/19/2016
very well written! loved it!
sandra129009 chapter 18 . 4/17/2016
b
Guest chapter 9 . 12/8/2015
You can add Gallant to that list
cathyscloud9 chapter 29 . 10/24/2015
awesome story! thanks for writing it!
lapisdreamer chapter 29 . 10/10/2015
Such a wonderful story! Than you so much for the fantastic read. I adore this pairing.
Guest chapter 29 . 7/10/2015
T.K.tnbh.tw chapter 29 . 5/6/2015
Amazing story.
I love it when gaara is possesive.
anne chapter 29 . 4/1/2015
i just finished this fic! it was wonderful! thank you for the read.
WrittinInStone chapter 8 . 3/28/2015
Didn't really like Temari in this fic, but I rarely do like Temari at all. I am, however, more interested in her and Shika's romance than Gaara and Hinata's at this point. His proposal to Temari was very nice.

I think I'm going to stop here for now. You are a pretty good writer and you have what it takes to be wonderful, but I cannot stand weak female leads and I'm afraid I don't have the patience to see if you'll change Hinata to at least how she was at the beginning of Shippuden.

I can, however, understand how others can like this fic. So, I'm still glad you wrote it. Good luck on your writing endeavors in the future.