Reviews for Marriage in the Sand
anne chapter 29 . 4/1
i just finished this fic! it was wonderful! thank you for the read.
WrittinInStone chapter 8 . 3/28
Didn't really like Temari in this fic, but I rarely do like Temari at all. I am, however, more interested in her and Shika's romance than Gaara and Hinata's at this point. His proposal to Temari was very nice.

I think I'm going to stop here for now. You are a pretty good writer and you have what it takes to be wonderful, but I cannot stand weak female leads and I'm afraid I don't have the patience to see if you'll change Hinata to at least how she was at the beginning of Shippuden.

I can, however, understand how others can like this fic. So, I'm still glad you wrote it. Good luck on your writing endeavors in the future.
WrittinInStone chapter 7 . 3/28
I'm glad that Hiashi showed some remorse in this chapter for the way he's treated Hinata, though a bit late considering he's destroyed her confidence nearly all her life and has given her no choice in her future. But hey, a one minute apology makes all that better.

And loyalty? That's all he has to say about his daughter? It could also be said for a dog, but Hiashi would probably have more to say about the dog than that.

The Queen of the Night is a pretty flower.
WrittinInStone chapter 6 . 3/28
While your story has great potential, I'm really starting to hate your Hinata. She never stuttered this much in canon, especially in Shippuden. As a matter of fact, in Shippuden, which is about where her age should be now, her stutter was just about gone, she had much more confidence and was not nearly as timid. The ONLY time she stuttered was around Naruto, but your Hinata is bordering on pathetic with her constant nervousness over nothing and inability to speak clearly.

The fact that Gaara and everyone, basically, is walking over her already only makes it worse. I can't imagine canon Hinata of Shippuden allowing Gaara to speak to her the way he did in this chapter, which was incredibly disrespectful, future husband or not.

However, I will give it a few more chapter because you do have the bare bones of a good story. If your Hinata shapes up, it could be a great story.
priestess of the red river chapter 29 . 3/27
So cute.. ! Plz make more! Or the story about the Inuzuka and Gaara/Hinata's child,yoshino!
priestess of the red river chapter 28 . 3/27
Pregnant!
Yvonne Park chapter 29 . 3/26
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it! Gaara and Hinata are super cute! :)

-Yvonne
KimilyaTaru chapter 29 . 2/28
well,,, cute ending XDD this is awesome work! i love gaara's possessiveness in this story _... i love GaaHina #Crack.. hahaha

btw,, my previous review should be in Chap 24 not 22!

thanks for ur magnificent writing! keep up the great works...
KimilyaTaru chapter 22 . 2/28
Well, you know... after reading this chapter and the previous chapter about how gaara might feel if he ever lost someone close to him,, i wonder if Hinata will end up dead.. this story has the potential to be the most heartbreaking story on how gaara might feel after he finally able to understand human emotion through Hinata (such as Love, etc) and the one who brought it (Hinata) end up dying.. this thought tore me apart to the point i double check the genre to make sure this is not tragedy.. hahaha

this fic is amazing.. i like your writing style and i like Hinata in this story (well,, i hate when she's stuttering,, but i absolutely love her confident side) well lesse the end of it and expect my absurd review with a bunch of grammar error,, i just want to voice out my thought and english is not my native... XDD
bookwurm247 chapter 29 . 2/16
Beautiful ending! _
Catfang chapter 29 . 1/23
Loved it! Were you planning on writing Yoshino and Masaru's story?
reviewer chapter 29 . 1/15
Without a doubt, this is my favorite gaara and hinata story ever. It was incredibly well written with amazing drama and emotions! I am just so in love with this wonderfully amazing story. You should be proud! Thank you:D
Guest chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
Send time I've read this story. It's my favourite story in fanfiction. It's beautifully written and well expired
KiunoNamu chapter 29 . 9/30/2014
That fanfic was totally awesome! I loved every minute of it. It was so nice seeing Gaara and Hinata come together, but you took it a step farther and brought their daughter into it as well. It's nice seeing how over protective Gaara is over his daughter and how his daughter fell in love with the son of the man he was jealous over. The flower was a nice finish and brought the story full circle. I can imagine them sitting there, older, more mature and still completely in love. This fan fic was totally awesome! Feel free to read my GaaHina called "Trust Me" if you ever get the chance. Thanks for writing!
KiunoNamu chapter 28 . 9/29/2014
I loved it! The feels for this story are simply amazing! I see one more chapter left so perhaps it is an epilogue :)