Reviews for Most Days
redarien chapter 1 . 12/28/2016
She is considering calling in sick and spending the day hiking in the mountains, when the sound of her own phone startles her to the present. She slips the small red device from her coat and flips it open. Text message. General O'Neill.

"You've been quiet. Okay?"

She doesn't expect the tears that blur the words.

She stares at the simple line of text a long time and the mountain wind ruffles her hair. She types the words "Not really". Then she deletes the message before hitting 'Send'. She types, "Would you mind a visit?" and sends that instead.

She's terrified of the reply and waiting on pins and needles for the warble of her text alert.

She has almost given up, is slipping the phone back in her pocket and thinking she should leave or be late for work, when the small device vibrates and tweets in her hand.

She flips the top and presses 'Read Now'.

"Always."

-I read that and thought "F***"
Here's my heart. Take it. You win. I'm yours for life.
Khiori chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
You're a poet. I feel more of these people when I read your stories than I did even watching them on tv. You catch THEM better, make them more real, more personal. They live in your stories-and the reader lives with them.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Great little story! Would love a 2nd chapter! :)
Ravinia chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
a perfect little yet deep vignette, really true to their characters. Thanks for posting.
StarnightSam chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Really liked this. As usual your writting is powerful and thought provoking, filled with emotion you can almost touch.
LadyMo chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Real sweet. I liked this. She might not be sure what is wrong with her but Jack will help make her feel better, Always

:-)
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Short but brilliant, thanks for sharing hope there will be some more some time.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Beautiful story.
Cort 85 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Very nice!
Vinividivinci chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Oh lovely. This was beautiful and so well written. I hope you start writing more, longer stories. You are a fantastic writer.
FaerieBreath chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
good one :) pleasant, thoughtful and a good read
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Great first chapter, please up date soon