Reviews for You make me sick because I adore you so
kedah chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
My first pyhcoshipping, even more than i'd expected, i'd expected it to be long and boring like a try hard attempet but it was brilliant, you even kind of took me there, keep writing keep it up.
azndancer chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
That was great!
Anamique4 chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
ASDFGHJKL; GAH, this is awesome. I LOVE Psychoshipping, and NO ONE writes it! *is a hypocrite* Oh, be quiet brain, I'm TRYING to think of a fic to write for this pairing!

Aaaaaanyways, good job. Ana loves the BDSM. :P

Ohh yea, I almost forgot. It was really interesting to have Bakura as seme and Mariku as uke. I don't usually think of them that way. :]
Tsuki ya hoshi chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
yet another good story written by the amazing Ninjabelle! -

I love it! :oo Oh, and I was gonna reply back to you when you messaged me but your PM is turned off! :oo

But, now I'm once again off to read more! :DD

Tsuki
Winged Demoness chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
This was a little different then what I'm used to but I can say that this time the change was very good. I think that if Yami Marik were to be subbmissive this is exactly how he would behave. Great story love.
looptheloopy chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
That was awesome! Mariku was submisive O_o Woah, how awesome XD I love how at first he calls Bakura insane, and then calls himself sick later. Great story :3
Calm Envy chapter 1 . 11/17/2010
First of all, your disclaimer. I giggled like the silliest little thing reading it.

The brief "Because you're insane." four paragraphs in. Oh my god, I want to just read it aloud to myself for special effect. And I actually did. It just fitted in so well, it was sheer poetry.

A different take on YM than what I usually see, although this isn't a terrible thing.
DemonicSecret69 chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow, that was... sure something.

Though, I totally loved it anyways! XD

At first, I thought the person getting harmed was Bakura actually, but then I realized it was Marik later. Didn't expect it to be him though, cause in most cases Marik's the more psycho one or so told.

Ok, well good job!

Signed,

D.S.-69
TheWammy'sHouseReject chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
oooookaaaay...marik's just a bit ooc, but other than that this was good.
MoonlightSkye chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
I-I teared up. D' Poor Bakura. (I wrote Kaiba and was like O.o When was Kaiba in this story?) X3 I loved it! No matter how kinda sad it was!
Naygo chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Awesome Sad, but awesome

I love the needy, submissive Mariku. No one seems to think he'd be so submissive. .

But he's totally Bakura's (or Thief King's) bitch.
The Spirit Writer chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
This was really really good! I loved it!
Arostine chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
I actually really liked that, which I don't usually say of psychoshipping fics. Maybe it's because your conception of Yami Marik is sort of how I consider hikari Marik to be (I mostly read thiefshipping, but when people make Marik cry and act like Ryou I kind of want to vomit). So good job!
IKilledMisa chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Sick and twisted...I love it *smirk*

Thanks for reviewing my story by the way.