Reviews for The Shot Heard 'Round The World
An American Revolution chapter 2 . 10/29/2010
Cute! It makes me happy. Thanks for the pick-me-up!
bookworm45 chapter 2 . 10/25/2010
That was a great installment to this series.
Darling Pretty chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
This makes me happy. Very, very happy. Before I get started, I would just like to point out my very favorite part in the whole story. "Did she tell you she loved you and then you prattled on about other women?" I just LOVE that. Mostly because I can just see her hovering in the doorway, a little unsure of herself, but with a little smirk on her face to cover the fact that she's nervous. And Alex in shock because he's thinking he's still hallucinating. It's just an awesome picture in my head.

I also loved the Derek and Addison scene. Heartwrenching. Especially the "Thank you for not dying" part. Because I do believe that it would absolutely break Addison if Derek died. Not because I believe they're still in love, because I don't. But she cares about him. And you can tell in that scene you wrote.

And then, of COURSE, I adore Addison rushing out of Seattle Grace to Alex and Alex reliving his hallucination and saying all of that. Can this PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE be what happens? Please? I just want them together.

Okay, I think I still owe you another review, so I'm off to do that!

Loved it! Sorry this is so freaking late!

-Juli-
kate811 chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
I think it is the promise of another chapter that draws more people to review. One-shots basically mean you're going to be begging for reviews. I mean, I don't see how hard it is to review if it's just a one-shot, considering we writers are the ones who did all the work and all the readers need to do is push the button and drop a few words saying what they liked or what needed improvement. Heck, I don't care if people review solely to say they liked my Author's Note.

(But to all the readers out there: the Traffic Button lets us know you're out there. Just sayin'.)

ANYWAY, I already told you I loved this via email, but whatever, I'll just tell you again: I LOVED THIS. One of my favorite friendships on Grey's is Addison and Derek's, because I find exes to be hilarious as friends.

And of course I love that Lexie was so bothered by the fact that Alex brought up Addison during his hallucinations. Lexie sometimes bothers me. I think it's because she's had both Mark and Alex fall for her (well, I refuse to believe Alex harbors any feelings for her, but Shonda seems to think so) and I feel like only Addison has that right.

Also, I love that Addison addressed Lexie as "Little Grey." Just because it totally asserts that Addison has the upper hand here. But then I like that she showed Lexie her soft side by calling her out on the hair and saying Mark is in love with her. 1. Because it's probably true and 2. It got rid of Lexie so Addex could have their much needed alone time.

Speaking of the Addex alone time, it was my favorite part. I loved that Alex basically said the same thing he said when he was bleeding out. I loved that Addison realized she didn't want closure (I don't want closure either. I want them reunited NOW!)And I love that Adds is putting her GSW recovery skills from Kevin to good use!

My favorite was definitely this though: Alex smiled back, and his smile grew bigger and bigger the closer Addison's face came to his, so big that when their lips finally touched, it was more the meeting of two delighted grins, which was enough for now.

- Just because it's SO ADORABLE and so easily visualized! Gah, I loved it. I love you for writing it. And now my computer is about to overheat and shut down so I must stop raving about my love for this story!

- Kate :)
PaoHalliwell chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
cool fic
iamkellylouise chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Adore it.

I loved the addison/lexie interaction, the stuff about dying hair

And that last line was so sweet. )

Can't wait for more from you, your fics always make my day )
iamkellylouise chapter 2 . 6/11/2010
Adore it.

I loved the addison/lexie interaction, the stuff about dying hair

And that last line was so sweet. )

Can't wait for more from you, your fics always make my day )
BoxerRizzoliBenson chapter 2 . 6/10/2010
nice
HopelessRomantic972 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
i kind of love you for this, it's the exact story i've been searching for, and you're exicuting it wonderfully. Bring on part two!
oooo chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
ooo i wanna see the second part! this is great! i knew lexie didn't really love him!
Ladybug-Jojo chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
well i have never really read stories about this couple before, but I really like this story and look forward to the second part.

lady-josie
cacooly chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Oh WOW! This is so very good, please tell me there will be more of this one. Isn't that series a set of stand alones, but maybe you can make an exception, considering THIS is so good!

I am dying to read the scene when she arrives...

Thanks for the great writing!
BoxerRizzoliBenson chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
awesome keep this up!
PaoHalliwell chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
love it!
gingertwist chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
OMG ! This is just awesome ! I was thinking when I watched the season finale how it would have been great if Alex was asking for Izzie... or if Addison was here instead of Lexie... You're one of my addisex goddess ! You totally rocks this story !