Reviews for An Almost Restart
numbuh 1x1 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Is the movie The breakfeast bunch? or Brunch? I can't remember!
Aww, I just love Hoagie. Cause the line when he said that his underwear never lies to him, is such a Hoagie thing to say. But I have to say, when I'm reading your stories I feel like I'm sitting there legs crossed with popcorn on my lap! ...

That was random..
hellopandaluver chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I think it'd be cool to see where this story takes us, because I definitely see a lot of potential (: great job!
The Flying Red Panda chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Why haven't I reviewed this yet?

This is such a unique, interesting, and very probable look at Cree and Abby's future relationship. I love it, I really do.

And Hoagie's line about his boxers made me burst out laughing. I'm still kinda giggly over it right now. (What that says about my maturity level, I don't really want to know)

Excellent writing as usual Jess!

Andra :)
NinjaSheik chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Cool.
rockinsox13 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
you have to keep this going its so sweet
Laurie43 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
this is interesting and unusual cause i haven't see one like this before

i like the abby and cree relationship, one minute they are best mates and the next they act like they hate each other

i like the character you have given them both too

you should continue with this, i hope you do!

well done :D
xhellakojimaru chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
continue, continue, continue, continue, continue,

Seriously, I would love to see what happens from here between Cree and Abby. I like the characterzations you gave to both Cree and Abby I can see the animosity. And Hoagie has finally got funny it took hiim a couple of years I see.

I think you should really continue this its so interesting. I support it and hundred percent, I've always had a liking to your stories blue-eyed-blonde12
goodbye wonderland chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This very. . . sentimental. It's seems almost unusual for you, Jess. But I like it.

Love it, actually.

I've always liked Abby and Cree making up, not totally but enough to know that their starting to heal that bond they had.

Shakily.

Hm, I want to say you should expand but its lovely as it is. And I'm not sure HOW you could expand. It really doesn't really leave much to keep going with and I sort of like that.

I'm to put this into my favorites, now.

-Kati.
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You know, as much as I like one shots, and as pretty as this is as a stand-alone,

I think you should extend it a little bit.

I loved this, honestly.

So, pretty please, add some more?

But, of course, only if you want to.

(Which I really hope you do.)

Anyways, I'm rambling, so I should go before I write a novel-length review.

Loved this!