Reviews for The Lady in Pink
Sayuri-Suzuki95 chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
It was beautiful...Purely & utterly beautiful.
the author formerly known as chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Yep, Sora is definitely Cloud and Aerith's son. The people who don't see it are blind, blind as bats.

Anyway, this was well-written (always a plus) and rather touching. Sora makes an adorable little child of course, and I liked the incorporation of the Final Fantasy setting although it's technically listed as a KH fanfic. Cloud's characterization was spot on (imo, but what is that worth, really?) which is sometimes hard to manage, since he can be tricky.

My only complaint is that on occasion your language got a bit heavy (in that the word choice would be more complicated than it had to be; some of the more complicated words were cumbersome within the sentence structure). But that's a pitfall I think we all fall into on occasion. Well done piece overall!
devilyoudon't chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
It ended up being so bittersweet definitely the best Aerith story I've read in a while.

I liked your descriptions of Aerith they so eloquently fit her and Sora was oh so cute.
AnonymousNavi chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
Aww. This story almost made me want to cry. Little illegitimate-love-child Sora is so cute. This was a really refreshing thing to read. I LOVE IT.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Aww, adorable. Sora having a moment with his mom... Clerith is love 3
kikofreako chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
...You're done?

(cries in a corner for awhile)

Oh, man! Well, all I can do is heap praise on this story. It's got your style written all over it, literally and figuratively. I love the ending, that clincher when Cloud comes in- it just seals the deal. The way that Cloud is rattled, and Aerith's perfect poise: what a contrast.

Well, if you're offically done, we can't persuade you to come back. Hopefully a little plot bunny will snag your mind sometime and you'll write a oneshot or two! In any case, you've contributed hugely to the CxA fandom and KH / FFVII fandoms in general. Thanks for all you do!

Always a fan.

sol grand chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
This one-shot is so darn cute! It's sad that yu're not writing in this fandom anymore. I really enjoyed reading your fanfics, and I still do, but I can understand. However, I do hope that one day I'll see you write more beautiful fics likr this. ;-;
Eternally AquaBlue chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
i missed your aerith/someone :] has been such a long time and i cannot believe that youre quitting this fandom :[...hope you can come back someday :[
Scatterheart Angel chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
Awwww. Very cute. And very sad too T_T. I loved it.
Ereluna chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Ahh, the end of an era has come along. So, hard to say goodbye... but, goodbyes sometimes mean new beginnings~ and that's why we smile. Right here and right now. 3

I'm super glad that I got a glimpse at this beforehand and I'm just so totally in love with it, and it's the perfect parting gift. Your use of words never fails to amaze me, and your imagery, and your characterization. Just beautiful. Well done, darling.
thunderings chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Aw bb, this was lovely. Truly lovely. You capture Cloud so well. I'm sorry to see you go! B-but sometimes we have to grow up and move on from our old obsessions that we loved as a child. I do hope that someday you come back and write again for another fandom. Miss you! Adieu.
Cherryblossom snow chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
as all ways you make such great stories! that was sooo beautifully written! You've done such an amazing job over and over again. This store is no exception. If I could I would organize a freaking parade for u. U KICK ASS!

~Love, Cheryyblossom snow
toooldforthissite chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Interesting idea. You pulled it off very well. I think the general mystery and overall unease of the story was portrayed, introduced, and concluded very well. The ending made me smile in one of those bittersweet moments - way to go; nowadays not so many fanfics are original or even believable when it comes to the Cloud/Aerith fandom. Thanks for writing!
pinkpower chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That is amazing, but I expect nothing less from you! Truly, my heart was smiling as I read this.
The Great Naxa chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Bah this is so wonderful ;_; No Aerith is dead DX But awe, this is soooo sweet...seriously! Clorith4ever babeh! Anyway, little Sora was so cute and sweet! Awe...hes drawn to Aeriths church...cause shes his mummy! Sora&Aerith are seriously adorable! Aerith would be such a wonderful mother 3 Cloud is also a cute daddy. Poor Cloud...always poor Cloud...hes so ridden with guilt he doesnt go to the church! Man what happened to Aerith? DX I think he and Sora will be spending lots of time in the church now, yes? 3 I love this XD I truly do, and its dedicated to me! You are so sweet, girl! Gosh I love this XD Wonderful descriptions twirled with a bittersweet tale of Sora, Aerith, and Cloud 3 Beautiful and sad ;_; but still wonderful of course! Im gonna miss your cloriths...[

Love you!