Reviews for The Smallest Supply Closet in the World
Mia chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Ok... Please dnt hunt me down and kill me... but i really liked it. Good job. Please dnt kill me! :P
lord kiras hand chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
you deserve praise. PRAISE I SAY! not the face please... thats the money maker.
clt7brdgfrth chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
I liked it! Very cool! PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE!
nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuull chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is pretty amazing. I like it. Good story-line and everything. I think you should make this an actual story and not a one-shot! (:
For Sunshine and Love chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
...hheeeyyyy. C: AWESOME STORY! Praise praise praise! *runs*
Saya the Ninja Cat chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, this is pretty similar to your friend's story in that they're stuck in a small place together and then they get caught by Carlos and James. But in yours, Kendall's the one who got... you know.. unlike the other one. But technically, the could have left in yours, and there were slight variations.. like Carlos' cookies! As opposed to the video camera. I think that your stories were different enough to not be considered copied off each other. More like inspired. And I liked both of them very much, even though CarlosxLogan is my favorite couple, and I'd appreciate it very much if you wrote another of that pairing. Or at least published the Carlos rape story. And I am reviewing unanimously! So you won't be able to hunt me down and kill me for my positive review! Haha! Even though you made this story like a month and a half ago. I like your BTR stories! Don;t stop making them!
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
"Friends are not for giving each other blowjobs!" BEST LINE EVER. XD

Loved it!
ffluvr chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
Blahahahaha this is the 25649881 tieme I've reviewed ur stories but ut amazing :) and stop bitching about the carlos rape thing.;) although that will be hopefully intrsting... Ur fine!
Sexy-chan chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
PRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAISE! HAHAHA! *hides behind kendall* you can't annihilate me without annihilating kendall too! mwahahahahahahaaaaaaaa!
Titled Heart chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
...PRAISE PRAISE PRAISE!

Now that that impulse is out of the way... Logan wasn't the only one to choke during this. I started laughing so hard I breathed in my own spit and my husband had to pound my back until I could breathe again. Good job. :P

Artee
tofu-rox chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
i LOVED it!

ha!

now you must annhilate me!
RyDeNiSlOvE chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
You're my hero.

I decided that when I saw the summary lol and I don't care if it's like my story because you're better at writing and this is great. So quiet yourself.