Reviews for Footprints Dressed In Red
Syd15 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
First of all I gotta say that I havent headr any of the songs :S I mean, I know most of the singers/bands but not the songs...

II

"No," he says pulling her back, "thank you."

And here is where I wonder if he'll ever say those words to her on the show :(

III

"He's the example of someone who is clearly beyond repair."

I'm not really sure if he is beyond repair, or just doesn't want to be repaired, you know?

"It's then that she realizes that maybe he's piecing her back together instead of the other way around."

There are sooo many fics where she's the one fixing Jane that this is refreshing, seriously.

I mean, I'm sure (a 100% sure) that she IS fixing him somehow, but he is helpig her too...

IV

Hell, no, I got sexy times but with a sad ending. No, no, no, don't like it.

The song name. Her eyes.

Yep, I think Robin's eyes are perfect.

When I watch the show, sometimes I find myself mesmerized by Simon's smile but no little amount of it I'm distracted by her eyes, too. They are beautiful. Though I think that a little more time with Jane and they might stay all white forever, 'cause the eye's rolling, you know?

VI

"Jane wonders sometimes if his goal isn't actually in murdering people, but in tormenting their loved ones."

Right? RIGHT?

I'm sure that the killing is the most important part of it but tormenting the people left behind? It has to be a big part of it.

VII

How much do I want to see this one extended?

Inmensely.

VIII

I don't EVER want to see this happening on the show but hell if it doesn't feel good having her tell Jane that she has had enough.

Wow, that's awesome!

IX

"Until she realizes there's only one man who can make nearly middleaged women swoon like teenagers."

And here a 21 year old who isn't ashamed to say that she squeals like crazy every time Jane smiles LOL

X

Why had they been separated? Nu, nu, nu. I'm torn, I don't really know if I want this one extended to see what happened or not.

As always, lovely story!
LunaLove chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Hi, it's me again. I'm on a roll ;)

All of these are just wonderful - but #8... God, I swear my heart just shattered!
hardly loquacious chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Either you listen to really long songs, or you write rather quickly. Nicely done. Personal favourites include II and oddly enough VIII. I would love to see that happen on the show, just to see Jane's reaction. And because he deserves it.
blueMnM415 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
Really great job! II, III, and IV were my favorites, really wonderful work! )

~blue
Chiisana Minako chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
As you said, I'm not particularly a fan of drabbles. Probably wouldn't have read if it wasn't because it's you my friend. Besides they're not that (annoyingly) short :p

First one had such a cute atmosphere. I think that the fact that she was on heels was a nice touch, I imagined her coming back early from a not-so-amusing date or something, heh.

Most of them were introspective, even if it was in a few words or lines, always with a romantic twist, even if a subtle one. And I like that :) I would say my fave is number 4, I already told you why *grins*

The last one gave me mixed feelings; happy that they meet again but sad that they were apart from each other for years in the first place. But a good sensation overall ;)

*Bounces in her chair*

Can't wait for you to be online~~ *pokes*
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Just found this. I love your short works. Really powerful and nicely paced. I'm impressed that you can write with music that has lyrics playing. I get too caught up in the song. Nicely done.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is great! I find some of the iPod shuffle stories hard to follow at times, usually because the songs don't fit the topic. But this is perfect for every song.

I especially love the "Rest Stop" section. Mainly because with all my ambiguous slightly dark feelings about the pair lately, I sorta want Lisbon to say this to him. I want her to hit a breaking point SO BADLY, and am I twisted for wanting Jane to crawl over glass to get back into her good graces?

Anyway, love that section. And I love the end section. Love the whole thing, actually!
dwennie chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Wow, you did this really well. I tried this once, in a different fandom, and some of mine barely made sense/barely had a point. I have no idea how you managed to do this speed writing so fast, but you did a remarkable job. Kudos to you!
Frogster chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was good! I think my favorites are #2 & #3. And am I right in guessing that #5 hinted at the last scene in the season finale?

Write more soon!
Bicoco chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I loved this. It was really original but I can't help being a little frustrated because each of your stories deserved to be developped. Anyway it was great
Simonisthecuttestmentalist chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I loved this, great job!

Crystal*hugs*:0)
mwalter1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Sweetest Goodbye and Killer Queen are my favorites. Both would be great for longer stories! Hint - hint...
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
oh now this was very very good stuff!
Madam Spooky chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Wow, It's been a while since I've ready an answer to this iPod challenge. I kind of missed these little pieces.

And I loved yours. Especially number eight.

"I've had enough. I'm done with you." It's kind of mean, but sometimes I wish I could hear these words from Lisbon in the show. Jane totally deserves sometimes.
forthecoast chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
These make me incredibly happy. Such a treat to read :)

I think my favorites are I, IV, VII, and X, although really, all of them are fantastic in their own right. X really is perfect as the final one, too!

See, look. You CAN write short pieces!