Reviews for Your Love's A Drug
rourkerae chapter 15 . 1/19
Okay I found my password, just thought why not review again, I mean it just makes your numbers go up more ...
rourkec.pegmail chapter 12 . 1/19
This was absolutely beautiful. I just went through possibly the worst break up of my entire life, with my best friends since I was 5, and now it's just over, but I decided it was for the best, we had all changed so much. But this story helped me distract myself, and the rest of your stories will too, I tried to access my account but I made it so long ago that I cannot remember my password, but please let me know if you're going to do any more writing. You really are better than you think. I don't write, I've always wanted to try but I've never been able to cry it through, I'm pretty much a reader ...
francis17pr chapter 14 . 10/25/2014
It was sweet
darius prince of the sea chapter 11 . 2/7/2014
Holy shit two things one i prefectly get practicing safe sex totally on board with that but Paul is a wolf and that comes with a disease free immunity card so the condoms are really a waste just putting that out there and two bad Emmett oh and another thing Sam's a cockblocker and did you just kill my in laws?!
jace4ever chapter 15 . 3/8/2013
kay, always ALWAYS LOVE me some Paul. He is just my man. Love Jake too. But Paul is just, YEP, Paul. Anyway great story. Got really upset around the time Emmett was playing with Jake and really never figured out why he did that. But, loved it.
firpogirl chapter 15 . 2/25/2013
This story is so good! I just keep coming back to it again and again.
RussetHunter chapter 15 . 12/9/2012
This is, like has to be my FAVORITE fanfiction I've ever read! Especially the end was my favorite! It made me smile and SO happy! Thank you for writing this story! Truly beautiful! 3
Secretly Mellisa Hasbeen chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Ha, i like this version of leah.
Alohamora-Obliviate chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
This fic is awesome. Nice job!
SoundShield11 chapter 15 . 2/20/2012
Extremely well done story. Great emotions throughout and a very interesting take on everything. Your shorter stories are good reads, but you write amazing chapter fics.
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 15 . 12/25/2011
I loved it sorry for not reading it when you started writting but i cant stand waiting on updates for your stories so i read it from begining to end when its done lol they are just that good i just cant wait for the updates lolz
Random reader chapter 15 . 11/10/2011
Fantastic. Just awesome. Ps, do you have a thing about guys throwing things "in a random direction"? because it happens a lot in the more heated parts of your stories
Storylover158 chapter 15 . 8/29/2011
YOU ARE COPLETELY AND UTTERLY AMAZING! I love this story. I really, really do.
TurnItUp03 chapter 15 . 8/19/2011
Loved the story, great ending.
RainbowMagic324 chapter 15 . 8/8/2011
Great story, I loved the fact that it was an AU which ended up having the same characteristics as the original series. Wonderful, hope for more Jake/Paul stories! D