Reviews for Paper CutOuts
soccermom101113 chapter 34 . 8/25
Love it . Thanks for sharing
Knit Bit chapter 33 . 8/16
Wow. I absolutely loved this story. Thank you so much for writing this wonderful story. I loved how you wrote Bella and sort of made it a story within a story. So great.

Knit
Scattycow chapter 24 . 7/12
How quickly he believes the worst of her? Run Bella. This guy is no good
Scattycow chapter 13 . 7/9
she's a virgin? how very disappointing.
vampiregirl9705 chapter 33 . 6/24
Thanks for sharing this story with us. I really enjoyed the characters you created and I found the plot so unpredictable which is why it was so enjoyable. It’s been a while since I read a really good story, and your writing skills are amazing. Thank you once again for sharing this and I’ll miss them all so much.
LizziePaige chapter 33 . 6/12
It’s so long since I’ve read this one, I truly loved meeting up with these guys again. This Edward and Bella are so different from the norm, as is their relationship, I just adore them and Finn is one of the best original characters. I could just keep reading their story. :) xx
LizziePaige chapter 6 . 6/12
This Bella is so adorable, I love her!
LizziePaige chapter 2 . 6/12
Going back in for a reread for TFMU trivia!
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 5 . 6/3
Edward, you can't just compare someone's teeth to a vagina.
Heather Mythic Bitch Chandler chapter 4 . 6/3
"you WOULD talk to strangers."
AKDHDGAHAJ
Twilighted Nimi chapter 34 . 5/16
Definitely one of the best stories I've read! I just fell in love with Finn and his 'Issybella' :-D Thankyou so much for writing this beautiful story. Now a sequel? ;-)
Tan chapter 17 . 5/9
This chapter was so satisfying. Go Bella! Finally grew some balls.
Tan chapter 12 . 5/8
...I think you forgot about introducing Edward's backstory already. And last time you made him seem nonchalant when mentioning it. Plus the age of when he was adopted is off...
It was very sweet.