Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Until now I loved this fanfic but after this chapter I just find it very annoying,I mean like really ,she Said she would come with him , I mean does she have any self-respect or not , every girl wishes to be someone's no 1,but here no 1 is Finn,and no 2 is Samantha or whatever her name is , I would understand if Finn had a disease and they have to shift for him or for Edward's dreams but NO she have to shift and leave her stable , perfect life for that selfish bitch . Is Bella even the main character of this story or is it Finn and his selfish mother, and this Edward never thinks of Bella ,never he marked her cause he was possessive of her, and despite having something with Bella ,he still went around kidding people , and instead of breaking up with her immediately so she could actually start healing ,he instead only thinks of himself and actually asks her to leave her whole life for samantha's dreams.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 34 . 7/29
Great story
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 28 . 7/28
Great chapter
The story sound really good and i Love but what his made in this cap make me stop read. Sorry but a tattoo that Will be in you body without your permission is a violence to me
Messy Bronze Hair chapter 12 . 11/16/2019
Hmm... Edward already had the conversation with Bella about his parents car accident in an earlier chapter. But there he said that he was 9 years old, and in this chapter that he was 11
Guest chapter 29 . 10/31/2019
"I wouldn't want to loose it," It's LOSE. LOOSE "not tigbt. "
Guest chapter 25 . 10/30/2019
"I reign the sobbing in" It's REIN. Think about using a horse's reins to control it.
Guest chapter 22 . 10/30/2019
"I peak my head into the shower." It's PEEK.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2019
"I'm gonna take a peak," It's PEEK, which means a quick look. A "peak" is the topmost part of something, like a mountaintop.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/29/2019
It's a WIFE BEATER, not a WHITE beater.
Guest chapter 16 . 10/29/2019
"tries to reign it in" It's REIN it in. Think about using a horse's reins to it.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/29/2019
There is NO SUCH WORD as I's. Use MY.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/28/2019
"the calming effort isn't lessoned" It's LESSENED.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2019
"I burry my face" It's BURY.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/28/2019
"peaks out under his collar" It's PEEKS. LOL.
10,364 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »