Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Lish008 chapter 34 . 4/25/2013
I was going thru my ffn favorites list today (which started back in '09-holy crap), and saw the story on the list and decided to re-read it. I'm so glad I did. I forgot how much I loved this little tale! It took me back to my fandom happy place and where this madness began. Finn-gah. My love for him, and Edward, and this awkward Bella is all still there. Just, LOVE!
chepburn77 chapter 12 . 4/6/2013
Right now I'm thinking that Edward is a real jerk. He doesn't understand why Bella is upset about seeing him kiss another girl (which he still hasn't explained to her) yet gets all jealous and territorial when she brings Mike to the bar. She clearly was upset about seeing him kiss another girl and what does he do? Keeps trying to shove his tongue down her throat and making sexual innuendoes.
Mata chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
Beautiful and original, great story. One of my favorites.
LillyJo chapter 33 . 3/30/2013
Ok so i read pcu on my kindle. i wasn't able to review on it. obviously. so i just had tom come on here and write something.
When i first heard about this story, i was intrigued. i didn't know what it was about so i decided to give it a shot. at about the second chapter i was wondering if it was going to get better. I went on to my twi facebook page and asked around.
I got mixed reviews. some people said they didn't like bella and couldn't warm up to her, then others said they loved it. so i decided to go for it.
i'm so glad i did. your writing is amazing and i felt i was apart of the characters. there were times where i wanted to pick up the phone and just call bella, like she was my friend. this morning i was picking my dad up from hemodyalisys at the hospital and as i was waiting for him, i read a little. well i was at the part where bella went into false labour. i literally wanted to get out of my van and go to the maternity floor and look for her. thats how real your story was in my head.

WELL FRICKING DONE!
Cherrysinger chapter 33 . 3/28/2013
This story was adorable :) Bella really grew as a character!
Zaralia chapter 28 . 3/27/2013
I would have made him sweat it out some more.
Zaralia chapter 27 . 3/27/2013
What. A. Douche.
Zaralia chapter 26 . 3/27/2013
Want to punch him!
Zaralia chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Wtf? A bit of an overreaction! Give the girl a chance to explain.
Zaralia chapter 17 . 3/27/2013
Go Bella!
Zaralia chapter 15 . 3/27/2013
Glad she finally eased up!
Zaralia chapter 14 . 3/27/2013
So sweet! Love this chapter.
Zaralia chapter 10 . 3/27/2013
Siding with Bella on this. Who randomly sticks his tongue down strangers' mouths to feel connected?
Zaralia chapter 9 . 3/27/2013
Poor Bella!
Zaralia chapter 7 . 3/27/2013
Making me want some back scratching!
10,172 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »