Reviews for Paper CutOuts
robertpatzlover09 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
i want to cry for her, she is so lonely! poor bella
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
aw bella! bella, believe in yourself !
jennayg123 chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
Oh boy here come the tears. This story- I just have no words for how amazing it was. I love that it all revolved around Bella's story and that everything came full circle. She changed so much and it was just so perfect, minus the time that Edward didn't want to listen to her and I wanted to scream. I loved every bit of this. Thanks so much for sharing this story!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 34 . 5/28/2014
I have read this story over a period of several days and it is just awesome. Thanks so much!
This one goes in my favorites!
cullenemmett5 chapter 28 . 5/18/2014
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
cullenemmett5 chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
Favorite chapter coming up! (this was definitely a favorite too, though.)
cullenemmett5 chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
I loved this chapter so much, even though I think Edward is being such an asshole... I get him though, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna shake him and make him see that he's being a complete jackass at the moment. I still love him to death. How can we not?
cullenemmett5 chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
I really loved this chapter even though it was so heartbreaking to read. I love the way Bella is handling everything. On to the next one!
cullenemmett5 chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
Oh Edward... Even though I've already read this story this chapter still breaks my heart. Difficult times are coming, but also some of my favorite chapters ;)
LAB1 chapter 34 . 5/13/2014
Great story! Such clueless people. Sad that the 3 yr old has the most emotional maturity!
JasmineAlexis chapter 33 . 5/3/2014
I just heard about this fix and read it in two days! Loved it from beginning to finish! I laughed so much and cried when Edward broke Bella's heart and when they reunited! Loved it all!
farkaskriszta chapter 34 . 4/29/2014
I know I am late to the party, but I am so glad I came across this story and read it. It took only two days. It was unbeliveable. Entertaining, witty characters, fabulous conversations, absolutely adorable Bella and not to mention fuck-hot inked Edward. Congratulations. One of the best stories I ahve read in a while.
P:S: My absolute favourite was the kid's name: Finn ( and that E called hime Huck) - won my heart.
I am sure to return and reread it a couple of times.
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 34 . 4/28/2014
Love this story!
Lena.in.the.sky chapter 19 . 4/1/2014
okaay...I think I'm gonna have to take my opinion on E back. That was a dickish move on his part, which followed an awful lot of other dickish moves. I mean, can we recall for a moment that mere HOURS before he pulled this stunt he was still kissing other girls just for the heck of it? I'm not even touching the 'you didn't tell me you wanted to be exclusive' excuse to a girl that freaked out TWICE when he kissed her, but the way he uses Finn to twist her arm whenever she tries to stand her ground a little is freaking obnoxious. I really like this story, but I seriously hope these issues are going to be actually addressed as the story pans out and not swept under the rug.
Well, I suppose I won't find out unless I keep reading!
Lena.in.the.sky chapter 7 . 3/31/2014
oh... I was totally picturing Walt like this! media4. /j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_
Nevermind, though, I'm loving this story, and Finn is such a cutiepie! Let alone E...Wish I'd discovered it sooner!
10,272 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »