Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Guest chapter 17 . 5/28/2014
good for bella! edward shouldnt be kissing those women in the first place- manwhore! bella tell him and set him straight!
robertpatzlover09 chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
they said i love you, that was beautiful!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/28/2014
ahhh so cute!
sagajunkie chapter 34 . 5/30/2014
Love the story, especially Edward. Heard about it on 'Sarge's girls'. Have a whole new list to try out due to them. Thank goodness. One question - where did you get the name Finn? I love it and how it was worked into the story. Makes me want to sing Michael Finnegan. Lol.
robertpatzlover09 chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
i want to cry for her, she is so lonely! poor bella
Guest chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
aw bella! bella, believe in yourself !
jennayg123 chapter 33 . 5/29/2014
Oh boy here come the tears. This story- I just have no words for how amazing it was. I love that it all revolved around Bella's story and that everything came full circle. She changed so much and it was just so perfect, minus the time that Edward didn't want to listen to her and I wanted to scream. I loved every bit of this. Thanks so much for sharing this story!
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 34 . 5/28/2014
I have read this story over a period of several days and it is just awesome. Thanks so much!
This one goes in my favorites!
cullenemmett5 chapter 28 . 5/18/2014
THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS
cullenemmett5 chapter 27 . 5/18/2014
Favorite chapter coming up! (this was definitely a favorite too, though.)
cullenemmett5 chapter 26 . 5/18/2014
I loved this chapter so much, even though I think Edward is being such an asshole... I get him though, but that doesn't mean I don't wanna shake him and make him see that he's being a complete jackass at the moment. I still love him to death. How can we not?
cullenemmett5 chapter 25 . 5/18/2014
I really loved this chapter even though it was so heartbreaking to read. I love the way Bella is handling everything. On to the next one!
cullenemmett5 chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
Oh Edward... Even though I've already read this story this chapter still breaks my heart. Difficult times are coming, but also some of my favorite chapters ;)
LAB1 chapter 34 . 5/13/2014
Great story! Such clueless people. Sad that the 3 yr old has the most emotional maturity!
JasmineAlexis chapter 33 . 5/3/2014
I just heard about this fix and read it in two days! Loved it from beginning to finish! I laughed so much and cried when Edward broke Bella's heart and when they reunited! Loved it all!
10,276 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »