Reviews for Paper CutOuts
QueenGB chapter 12 . 7/13
I thought his parents died when he was 9? I'm glad he finally shared with her and let her in but now it's her turn. What's her story really? Oh and her innocence which he loves should have alerted him making out with two women within 24 hours of each other is fucked. He'll I'm not that innocent *wink* and I didn't like it either. JS
QueenGB chapter 11 . 7/13
I hate games.
QueenGB chapter 10 . 7/13
Yeah random kissing? No woman would be okay with that and maybe he's too much "story" for Bella. Not cool!
QueenGB chapter 9 . 7/13
Okay Alice is a bitter pill and Bella doesn't need negative friends like that. And Edward...what the fuck!?
QueenGB chapter 7 . 7/13
God I can't wait to hear how Bella arrived at this point. She breaks my heart a little every chapter. And Edward wow I just love him right now and don't get me started on Finn and the orange monster.
QueenGB chapter 5 . 7/12
Bella makes me think of my cousin. Does she has a form of Aspergers?
QueenGB chapter 4 . 7/12
Oh my goodness sweet Edward and little Bella! Is she just socially awkward and lonely or is it something else?
QueenGB chapter 3 . 7/12
I love a good tattooed enigma Edward.
QueenGB chapter 2 . 7/12
Oh boy your Bella seems so sad. I want to protect her even. Finn and Walt are both super cute! I've been wanting to read this for a while so here I go...
decayANDescape chapter 33 . 6/21
I've read this story multiple times. I enjoy it for the most part. I'm not huge on the fact that Bella forgave him so easily, and moved with him immediately. I expected more growth from Bella, but she seems so...juvenile/naive til the end.

I also just wish she had ONE friend IRL. If she lives in a major city (in my head they're in NYC) - it's really not that hard to make at least one. I get that anxiety and blabla is her thing, but Facebook is the worst and it just makes her seem so much more weaker that she doesn't have her friends to support her in person.

Thematically I get the story, and find it consistent and flowing. Well written. I'm just not happy with her character is all. She cries a lot (which is fine) but never once truly lost her shit on Edward. He acts like a chauvinistic pig, and has a lot of double standards. I thought she'd at least call him out on his bullshit, but apparently not? Her lack of self worth is what truly bugs me. She never comes alive fully.
starnosy chapter 29 . 4/24
Can I just say that I love this story. Just wow.
riderswaves123 chapter 13 . 4/23
Hey, a hint from me...why not just fucking while the kid is around, hm? Wouldn't that be a surprise? I think not since the whole story is just kissing and trying to get into Bella's pants.
Good grieve...can you just stop with this shit. The only thing that I read fromthis story is that Edward constantly tries to shove his tongue down Bella's throat and she can't fucking stand her ground for ONE second and resist him long enough.
I am so fucking frustrated by now that I can't enjoy the rest of it anymore.
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 9 . 3/11
Wow. Sad panda.
Lillywhite1 chapter 34 . 2/12
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
twinon chapter 33 . 2/4
What a great story, I can't believe I found it after all this time. I loved this Bella and Edward (when he wasn't the asshole). Thanks so much for sharing your story!
10,270 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »