Reviews for Paper CutOuts
nessie88 chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
3rd time I read this story and I love it! I just wish you would update the dialogue on that chapter at the end, as Edward already said to Bella that he lost his parents when he was 9...
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 34 . 11/5/2015
This was an amazing story! Loved it all from beginning to end
Guest chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
I saw this story in numerous fanfic recs. Your story description just never pulled me in . . . until it did . . . and I just LOVE this story. I love how it never had one dull moment. You've done something really special here, and I will return to read it again. Thank you for the hours and hours of entertainment.
foggynight chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
This story is just so, so very well written. I enjoyed every single chapter. Your description didn't pull me in, but I kept seeing the story in people's favorites, so I thought I'd give it a chance. THANK GOD I DID! I just loved your characters - all of them. Thank you for the hours and hours of enjoyment.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
This is an incredible story. I'm so hooked, I actually sneaked at work, so I could read what happened next! Well done ladies. Really great read :)
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
This story is just so amazing I couldn't stop reading long enough to leave a review. But this chapter raises your already high bar. I love the maturity of the characters and your narrative in dealing with the "ex" issue.
For a fanfiction inspired by a vampire-ridden story, you've got an incredible touch capturing humanity.
Finn is one of the best children I've ever read, and I love how loving him is making Bella grow up. Bravo.
Rose chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
Loved the story! Thank you so much for sharing this :)
priinzeziita89 chapter 34 . 9/23/2015
I think I love the name Finn now, and the fact that his nickname is Huck. Huckleberry Finn. So cute and creative.
I'm glad they got over their issues and started a family of their own, with baby Cam aka Harry, haha.
What ever happened to Dobby? He was never ever mentioned again after that chapter. ):
I love the idea of a key tattoo, might have to get one myself someday; though she understandably got mad at Edward for the 'E' (for Elephant), there's really not much she could have done afterward anyway, but probably cover it up and then it wouldn't look right anymore.
And lastly, because I can't think of anything else, I think it was really cute to have Issybella's engagement ring in the Happy Meal toy. That Finn was able to be apart of it, and that he asked if she'd marry them. Finn's never forgotten and that's the most important part. Oh yeah and that he loves Harry Potter. Woo-hoo! (:
tff000 chapter 34 . 9/5/2015
good to see bpov :)
tff000 chapter 33 . 9/5/2015
sweet ending
tff000 chapter 32 . 9/5/2015
cute family time
tff000 chapter 31 . 9/5/2015
can't wait to see if it is a boy or girl
tff000 chapter 30 . 9/5/2015