Reviews for Paper CutOuts
QueenGB chapter 2 . 7/12/2017
Oh boy your Bella seems so sad. I want to protect her even. Finn and Walt are both super cute! I've been wanting to read this for a while so here I go...
decayANDescape chapter 33 . 6/21/2017
I've read this story multiple times. I enjoy it for the most part. I'm not huge on the fact that Bella forgave him so easily, and moved with him immediately. I expected more growth from Bella, but she seems so...juvenile/naive til the end.

I also just wish she had ONE friend IRL. If she lives in a major city (in my head they're in NYC) - it's really not that hard to make at least one. I get that anxiety and blabla is her thing, but Facebook is the worst and it just makes her seem so much more weaker that she doesn't have her friends to support her in person.

Thematically I get the story, and find it consistent and flowing. Well written. I'm just not happy with her character is all. She cries a lot (which is fine) but never once truly lost her shit on Edward. He acts like a chauvinistic pig, and has a lot of double standards. I thought she'd at least call him out on his bullshit, but apparently not? Her lack of self worth is what truly bugs me. She never comes alive fully.
starnosy chapter 29 . 4/24/2017
Can I just say that I love this story. Just wow.
riderswaves123 chapter 13 . 4/23/2017
Hey, a hint from me...why not just fucking while the kid is around, hm? Wouldn't that be a surprise? I think not since the whole story is just kissing and trying to get into Bella's pants.
Good grieve...can you just stop with this shit. The only thing that I read fromthis story is that Edward constantly tries to shove his tongue down Bella's throat and she can't fucking stand her ground for ONE second and resist him long enough.
I am so fucking frustrated by now that I can't enjoy the rest of it anymore.
yourekillingmesmalls chapter 9 . 3/11/2017
Wow. Sad panda.
Lillywhite1 chapter 34 . 2/12/2017
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
twinon chapter 33 . 2/4/2017
What a great story, I can't believe I found it after all this time. I loved this Bella and Edward (when he wasn't the asshole). Thanks so much for sharing your story!
clickpic chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
This was such a cute chapter!
ab55 chapter 1 . 1/23/2017
This story deserves every last one of the readers it got. It was so compelling and easy to read, I was always glued to the phone trying to find out what will happen next. It had just enough of drama ( sometimes I do enjoy a little more angst buy right now this was exactly what I needed) and these lovely characters: bad tatooed Edward and innocent Bella. Thank God there wasn't any cheating involved, I can't really get passed it.
I fell in love with Fin/ Huck, such a beautiful boy inside and out!
Thank you!
Mtg526 chapter 34 . 1/3/2017
Such a unique story line and I love every bit of it. The switch in POVs is so nice as well. I like reading about what's going on in both of their heads. Love Finn...who couldn't!? And the proposal was so cute and sweet. Thoroughly enjoyed!
Guest chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
So good. So good. Sogoodsogoodsogood. I have put off reading this for a while. And good decision coz i need this now.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 18 . 6/30/2016
Oh boohoo she 'subjected' him to watching her kiss others. He had no problem kissing others in front of HER. But it was wrong for her to kiss others I'm from of HIM.

He just branded her, didn't he? He asked her if she wanted his initials and she told him no. He did it anyways, didn't he?
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 17 . 6/30/2016
He's such a hypocrite. He was fine kissing other girls, but she's not supposed to kiss other guys.

Even now he's only agreeing to stop kissing other girls because he doesn't want her kissing other people. Not because he thinks it's wrong for him to be a kissing whore. Hypocrite of the highest order.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 11 . 6/30/2016
She gave in too easy. And Edward is a first class jerk. He finds it funny that he forced her to give in a kiss him and then she enjoyed it. So now he can smugly walk away where he goes back to the bar to kiss other people.

If the three month saliva thing is true then why didn't she mention that she not only has his saliva in her system but that of all the others he kisses. Yuck.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 10 . 6/30/2016
How on earth does this get turned around to being Bella's fault?! She should have told him she didn't want him kissing other people? Seriously?!
10,292 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »