Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Estela chapter 19 . 3/29
Hi, I found your fic and the plot really got me.

I need to say that both Edward and Bella pissed me off. Yeah, I get that we all don't see love the same way, but fuck, I kept waiting for Bella to gain some self respect or for Edward to care enough about her that he would actually pay attention to her needs and what hurt her. I can't believe that until the other day he still kissed other people and wasnt considering to stop (AND HE ONLY AGREED TO STOP BECAUSE HE DIDNT WANT HER KISSING OTHER GUYS) .

Oh my, dont get me wrong, your writing is wonderful and you have so much talent but I hate this two. I kept reading thinking that along the way he would be more careful with her or that she would gain more love for herself. She's hurting half this story and couldn't\wouldnt speak her mind. I hate that she was confused and so ashamed of being hurt for wanting more from a guy that uses his son as a way to get closer to her. Even when she asks for a space (she didnt need to say the words if she stoped coming over or answering her phone).

This is just not how I see love and doenst seem like this story is gonna change, so I will stop readibg now.

I'm sorry for writing this much, but I just got so pissed... :(

Sorry again,

d chapter 33 . 3/24
This is a beautiful story.
nikkib64 chapter 34 . 2/19
Loved this story so much. Thank you authors!
MrsASkarsgard chapter 27 . 1/5
I could not stop crying. This is the best story ever oh my gosh
Guest chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
I really really hate how bella came off about edward going out of town...have some dignity woman...geez...have fun i guess...really? Thats what youre doing? She makes me embarrased to be a woman.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/29/2014
All edward wants is sex...and who talks loke that in feont of a kid? Im not liking bella either...she is coming off as really pathetic.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
I dont like edward very much.
Guest chapter 33 . 11/23/2014
Ah, this was a great story, emmett was such a sweetie, and word vomit bella was adorable. And edward well, so cool, but sweet with it, first edward who loved to cuddle...
Confoozld-Yet chapter 28 . 11/6/2014
The end of this chapter provided the relief I needed in order to take a quick break to go make my tea (which I'd been putting off because agony), and my iPod decided to cooperate and provide the perfect song to allow a dance spurred by a jubilant, yay-the-angst-seems-to-be-over high. Soooo, I spent about 6 or 7 minutes in the kitchen doing a happy dance to the Chainsmokers remix of Josef Salvat's "Open Season" because the angst finally broke and it was perfect.
Confoozld-Yet chapter 26 . 11/6/2014
Still trembling. Almost cried when Finn did though.

Speeding through this as fast as I can without skimming, just desperate for some relief at this point, though the number of chapter left leaves me pretty sure I'll be suffering with Bella and Edward for a while yet.
Confoozld-Yet chapter 25 . 11/6/2014
I've been trembling this entire chapter. Just small tremors, but oh, I really need a Finn of my own to cling to right now.
Confoozld-Yet chapter 14 . 11/6/2014
Aaaaaand, I'm tearing up in public now with a stupid grin on my face. Finn is too perfect.
Confoozld-Yet chapter 5 . 11/5/2014
"I didn't know what you like or what the proper 'sorry' gift was for a guy who works in a bar and harbors a monster in his bed."
That line, oh gosh *snickers helplessly*

Absolutely loving this so far. Bella is so spazzy and vulnerable I just want to hug her. She's so lonely but half in denial about it too; it's a bit painful to 'watch'.

Edward certainly is taking liberties, but I've been on a sweet/fluffy HEA kick lately, so I'm in the perfect state of mind to give Daddyward the benefit of the doubt. Can't wait to see more of Walt and Finn. They're too freaking cute.
natysc chapter 29 . 11/4/2014
Amazing story, thank you. Very emotional, cute and sweet.
stillfiguringitout chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
I've read and reread this story so much. It's amazing!
10,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »