Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Scattycow chapter 24 . 5/10/2016
So she is guilty by association?
What a Prat he is!
voidxtiles chapter 30 . 4/29/2016
FINNNNNNNNNN
voidxtiles chapter 2 . 4/28/2016
Finn is adorbs
sheilagilger chapter 34 . 4/4/2016
This is an amazing story. At first Bella's rambling was so weird! After a couple of chaps I warmed to it though... I have thoroughly enjoyed the ups and downs of this remarkable tale. The best parts are the heartwarming expressions of every tender moment you told us about through their eyes. Thank you for sharing! I hope your life is wonderful!
Youat2intheMorning chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
I just wanted to say that this story gives awkward girls like me hope! ahaha I love the story and I lvoe how it goes!
AstridGreenEyes chapter 1 . 2/23/2016
I LOVE IT!
Great story!
mem4375 chapter 27 . 1/9/2016
I've reread this story a few times now, but I don't think I've ever reviewed this particular chapter., which is a shame because I think it might be the best in the entire story. I love all the othes for the humor, the quirkiness, the love, but this one is so realistic and perfectly captures the churning emotions. It really is one of the most resonant pieces of writing I have come across (in many many years and even more books!). Well done.
nessie88 chapter 12 . 12/4/2015
3rd time I read this story and I love it! I just wish you would update the dialogue on that chapter at the end, as Edward already said to Bella that he lost his parents when he was 9...
betty.p.dixon.3 chapter 34 . 11/5/2015
This was an amazing story! Loved it all from beginning to end
Guest chapter 23 . 10/25/2015
I saw this story in numerous fanfic recs. Your story description just never pulled me in . . . until it did . . . and I just LOVE this story. I love how it never had one dull moment. You've done something really special here, and I will return to read it again. Thank you for the hours and hours of entertainment.
foggynight chapter 1 . 10/27/2015
This story is just so, so very well written. I enjoyed every single chapter. Your description didn't pull me in, but I kept seeing the story in people's favorites, so I thought I'd give it a chance. THANK GOD I DID! I just loved your characters - all of them. Thank you for the hours and hours of enjoyment.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
This is an incredible story. I'm so hooked, I actually sneaked at work, so I could read what happened next! Well done ladies. Really great read :)
lovepotionsbrewer chapter 21 . 10/20/2015
This story is just so amazing I couldn't stop reading long enough to leave a review. But this chapter raises your already high bar. I love the maturity of the characters and your narrative in dealing with the "ex" issue.
For a fanfiction inspired by a vampire-ridden story, you've got an incredible touch capturing humanity.
Finn is one of the best children I've ever read, and I love how loving him is making Bella grow up. Bravo.
Rose chapter 34 . 10/7/2015
Loved the story! Thank you so much for sharing this :)
priinzeziita89 chapter 34 . 9/23/2015
I think I love the name Finn now, and the fact that his nickname is Huck. Huckleberry Finn. So cute and creative.
I'm glad they got over their issues and started a family of their own, with baby Cam aka Harry, haha.
What ever happened to Dobby? He was never ever mentioned again after that chapter. ):
I love the idea of a key tattoo, might have to get one myself someday; though she understandably got mad at Edward for the 'E' (for Elephant), there's really not much she could have done afterward anyway, but probably cover it up and then it wouldn't look right anymore.
And lastly, because I can't think of anything else, I think it was really cute to have Issybella's engagement ring in the Happy Meal toy. That Finn was able to be apart of it, and that he asked if she'd marry them. Finn's never forgotten and that's the most important part. Oh yeah and that he loves Harry Potter. Woo-hoo! (:
10,273 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »