Reviews for Paper CutOuts
beegurl13 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
So good! I love that Edward's dog likes boobs. :D That's funny. The whole conversation between Bella and Alice was cute too. I love that B just wants to have something interesting to report. :D

Great job! I can't wait for more!

(Oh, I totally rec'd this on my story update yesterday. Hope you don't mind. :) )
grabadietcoke chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Hi - first official fan here again *waves*

Oh this is good - love how she has her online life and the bit of embelishment and fantasy life going on. Kind of like the perpetual high school reunion syndrome - huh? That we all want to be more interesting than we think we are.

The encounter in the park was epic - Walt may take on a life of his own. You may want to think of an outtake from his POV! - hee! Her response was fantastic!
hallejaymes chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
yay it just keeps getting better...and i hope she does end up going to see him after work! :)
stefter chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Walt likes boobs. Bahahaha I love it!

Tattoos and pierced too. Damn! I'm loving him even more. I hope there will be more from his POV.

Can't wait to see where this is going.
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Walt, I have nice big boobs! Drag your master over this way, please!
JBurdick chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
hehe this bella makes me giggle...shes hilariously awkward. and this edward...well...let me just say that a tatted and pierced edward own my fucking soul. hands down...sigh...live this story...it could only be better if you updated every day lol
PLEASE DELETE1 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Hi thar. A lovely little present to cheer me up, this is :)

I like it - this chapter really set Bella's character, with the facebook and the awkwardness and the rolling over for Alice Brandon. Very good, very good.

"Just that lacking description has given me a new level of interest." This seems to be a little awkwardly phrased. Had to read it a couple times to understand what it meant.

And I don't know why, but every time I saw “ice pack”, I read it as “ice pick”, and was of course thoroughly confused. Then I laughed for a little while at how stupid I can be. Good times.

After this part, at the end: "How's you head?", there were a fair few typos and a couple of awkward sentences, easily fixed but confusing to my tired brain.

Another lovely chapter, leaving me wanting! Cheers!
robwardsgirl chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Isabella Swan- we just really connected

That's sort of true. He was there when my head connected with the bar.

OK...I may have almost peed a little...don't judge!

Loved this...so amazing to see her weave a story about her life to Alice. She creates her own mythology...just brilliant.

And Edward is so...genuine. Not smarmy, or emo, or proposing after just looking at her once...but totally a real guy. Apologizes for nothing, even his boob groping dog...which I LOVED, btw!

Awesome chapter...so glad I got in on this from the beginning!
jermak99 chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
OMG, the whole interaction with Walt the dog had me LMAO! Awesome! Great chapter once again. I really like this fic so far. Thanks so much for updating :) :)
jimemon chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
I am officially interesting...

Hahaha, loved that. Very funny chapter :)
rahbah chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
omg, he's a dad?

and now im sitting here, eager for another chapter.
rahbah chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
i love it so far, i think that's partly because everyone can kind of relate to bella, you know? which is good, because this bella is just your average girl, and she knows it.
xsleepingswanx chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Intrigued already, can't wait for more )
outtayourface chapter 2 . 5/31/2010
Awwww he's a daddy! Loved it :) And I thought Bella was so cute. I can't wait to see what happens next. Great job!
outtayourface chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I cannot wait to see where you two take this. I can already see myself relating to this Bella so much. Great job on the first chapter. Can't wait to read the next!
10,175 | « Prev Page 1 .. 664 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 .. Last Next »