Reviews for Paper CutOuts
JBurdick chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
i seriously want to like makeout with you for writing this story. could i pay you to write it forever?
azrealsangel chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
I love these two. You all are doing an amazing job with these characters and I love that E is a daddy. Although, I am sure it will come out - where does he stay when he isn't with E? the mom or family?
stefter chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Well thank goodness Edward isn't a serial killer. LOL Poor Bella, she's just so lonely. I wonder how she's going to react when she wakes up. I can't wait to find out.
jimemon chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
This Bella has a very childlike quality to her but not in an immature way instead it makes her even more endearing. Edward is kinda of awesome as well :) Great chapter!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Guys, seriously. Quit making this Edward so damn perfectly awesome. Or awesomely perfect. I read this chapter 3 TIMES before I finally reviewed, just because I couldn't get enough of him!

I'm curious to see if he is ex-military, since he had dog tags.
gbasjw chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Awww this was so cute! Seriously, what a sweet chapter. I love both of them and can't wait to see where you are going to take this.
robwardsgirl chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
That was just bloody amazing. The dialogue between them was some of the best and most honest I've ever read...

LOVED IT!
outtayourface chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Oooh, this Edward is fun :D Though from what I'm reading, it seems like he's had a hard past :(

I can't wait to read about Bella's reaction when she wakes up. Great job!
ssarrahh chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
Awh! Edward is very sweet in this chapter. This chapter was very fluffy. I'm wondering when the Angst rating will come into factor, but then again were only in chapter 4!

this was really good. I hope you update soon

kudos:]
JeNnNn chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
YES UPDATE :D :D :D

cute

i love this

the next morning should be interesting.

VERY interesting

haha

~jenn
melissaf chapter 3 . 6/4/2010
Lol, that's so funny! Walt knocking Bella over and then groping her boobies. Where was Edwards little boy? With mom? Loving your story. Can't wait for your next update.

Aloha Melissa
Wonderwallthefirst chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
I'm so happy you have a new story, a collab at that. I love it already.
ssarrahh chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
Yeah! I loved Bella's recreation of what went down in the bar hahhaha!

And I have to say I am really liking your TattoWard so far!

kudos:]
rahbah chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
coolest dog ever, i want it.

fabulous chapter, again.
Mahitabelle chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
At least Bella has a little fantasy in her,along with the dog slobber on her. I like the build to the story. Oh, um, do you think Edward would pick a drink for me?
10,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 666 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 .. Last Next »