Reviews for Paper CutOuts
xtothey chapter 8 . 12/3/2017
I wonder if you've published anything? This is one of my favorite stories.
cctwilight chapter 33 . 11/8/2017
Love, love, love this story! Finn was such a great kid and Cameron Emmett was a great name.. Edward and Bella are perfect for each other. Emmett and Savanna were great supporting characters. This makes two times I've read this story and it probably won't be the last.
Lostgirl chapter 33 . 7/21/2017
Fantastic story. Really enjoyed it!
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 13 . 5/3/2017
Awesome awesome
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 7 . 5/2/2017
Too sweet
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 6 . 5/2/2017
I'm loving this story
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 3 . 5/2/2017
Edward has a son ... interesting There are so many layers to this story .
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
I like it so far , very well written .
planetblue chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Not sure if you check these anymore, but I'm rereading, loving the journey once again. thank you.
KaitieEM chapter 33 . 3/20/2016
I don't know if you still check your reviews... but I'm going to try to adequately sum up how much I enjoyed your story in one. I loved it start to finish. Seriously, your characters were imperfectly perfect and ExB's chemistry was blazing. I adored Finn and Edward's interaction, incredibly sweet. I loved that Savannah was still kept in as his mom and not made villainous as often is the case. I loved that there were bumps in the ride, it wasn't seamless but that was what was so great about it. Your story was real and had me rooting for a character one minute to muffling curses at them the next. Also, loved Emmett's role in the later chapters.
It's 4:40ish in the morning and I had no intention of staying up this late seeing as I have a lecture in the not so distant future, but I guess that speaks to how gripped I was with your story. Thank you both for writing this and sharing it!
tite-lilith chapter 33 . 9/7/2015
I really like your story. Thank you for sharing! I had à great time reading your story.
reesessweetie chapter 33 . 8/11/2015
this story si so good! i love that things have changed so much for them all, especially bella. i just love finn so much in here! he's the sweetest, most adorable boy ever. i'm glad they're such a happy loving perfect family now, especially with their new addition. great story! i read this years ago, and rereading it was just as good as the first time. so glad i got a chance to read tehir love story again
InLoveWithALion chapter 33 . 5/29/2015
Wow! This story is THE Story! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me rush through work so that I could get back to it! Love it with its faults and all :) I just wish it was marked as complete way when it was finished so that I could've read it sooner! It's just that I tend to fly with my reading so I need to be sure it has an end. Thank you for such an emotional ride.
InLove
Cullen Mascot chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
Super awesome story! hers, his theirs...
owned me all week! Thanks for writing such a gripping story line.
I never figured out why it was called Paper CutOuts. Thought there would be an art project or tattoo scene...
Cullen Mascot chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
Omg. I'm choking. This is killing me in the best possible way.
1,795 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »