Reviews for Paper CutOuts
planetblue chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Not sure if you check these anymore, but I'm rereading, loving the journey once again. thank you.
KaitieEM chapter 33 . 3/20/2016
I don't know if you still check your reviews... but I'm going to try to adequately sum up how much I enjoyed your story in one. I loved it start to finish. Seriously, your characters were imperfectly perfect and ExB's chemistry was blazing. I adored Finn and Edward's interaction, incredibly sweet. I loved that Savannah was still kept in as his mom and not made villainous as often is the case. I loved that there were bumps in the ride, it wasn't seamless but that was what was so great about it. Your story was real and had me rooting for a character one minute to muffling curses at them the next. Also, loved Emmett's role in the later chapters.
It's 4:40ish in the morning and I had no intention of staying up this late seeing as I have a lecture in the not so distant future, but I guess that speaks to how gripped I was with your story. Thank you both for writing this and sharing it!
tite-lilith chapter 33 . 9/7/2015
I really like your story. Thank you for sharing! I had à great time reading your story.
reesessweetie chapter 33 . 8/11/2015
this story si so good! i love that things have changed so much for them all, especially bella. i just love finn so much in here! he's the sweetest, most adorable boy ever. i'm glad they're such a happy loving perfect family now, especially with their new addition. great story! i read this years ago, and rereading it was just as good as the first time. so glad i got a chance to read tehir love story again
InLoveWithALion chapter 33 . 5/29/2015
Wow! This story is THE Story! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me rush through work so that I could get back to it! Love it with its faults and all :) I just wish it was marked as complete way when it was finished so that I could've read it sooner! It's just that I tend to fly with my reading so I need to be sure it has an end. Thank you for such an emotional ride.
InLove
Cullen Mascot chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
Super awesome story! hers, his theirs...
owned me all week! Thanks for writing such a gripping story line.
I never figured out why it was called Paper CutOuts. Thought there would be an art project or tattoo scene...
Cullen Mascot chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
Omg. I'm choking. This is killing me in the best possible way.
Cullen Mascot chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
Love love love!
Cullen Mascot chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Awesome slow burn. great characters. I love their voices. Sometimes writers don't differentiate enough for me.
Cullen Mascot chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
ok, I'm hooked.
BeneathTheBlackVeil chapter 33 . 2/4/2014
This was skillfully written, with such depth that I found it hard sometimes to rise for air long enough before the next wave of emotion submerged me again. I love this story and hope that you write more in the future!

BTBV
Oilily chapter 33 . 1/27/2014
Wow, what a great great story! I'm very very late to the party as always. And after finishing this masterpiece I really can't remember what took me so long to dive in. Especially since so many people recc'd it to me over and over again. But I'm a stubborn one. And so I had to start on my own accord. And darn am I glad I finally did it! I couldn't put it down and read through for 2 days straight! I ignored everything around me and read everywhere I could. While cooking, while taking a bath and of course in bed too long - being extra tired the next day. But it was totally worth it!
I devoured every single word and sucked them up like a sponge. I cried, I laughed, I was hopeless, I smiled, I wanted to punch Edward, I melted, I wanted to punch Bella, I grinned, I spit my coffee, I wanted to jump in and cuddle Finn, Walt and Nemo, I wanted to hug Emmett and so much more what I can't remember at the moment. I can't praise your story enough.
You brightened my days...days in which nothing seems to hold my interest long enough. You lifted the fog and showed me that there are so many gems in the Twific world left to read. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope somebody of you still reads here and sees reviews still.
And there's one thing I enjoyed especially: you really concentrated on the main characters Bella and Edward. There are not 15 people who mingle and each one is wordy and wants to be the most important. No twitchy Alice and no bitchy Rosalie. Simply the story about two people and a building relationship. So I never had the feeling there was one word too much in that story. Every word had it's purpose for the building of the relationship and I loved that so much! So refreshing not to read thousands and thousands of words which do nothing for the plot simply to fill pages.
Your story goes straight to my all-time-favorites-list and I'll definitely have to re-read again some time!
Deemariebbyx3 chapter 33 . 12/20/2013
I absolutely just love this story! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 9/17/2013
What a lovely story!
Thank you!
sillybilly4 chapter 33 . 8/30/2013
wow, wow, and wow!
one of the things i admire most about this story is how u manage to capture to extremely different personalities, and have them match. usually in a story, the boy and girl will have enuf similarities to make an easy match in the readers mind. but in this story the struggle was real and satisfying and beautifully written!
1,787 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »