Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Lostgirl chapter 33 . 7/21
Fantastic story. Really enjoyed it!
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 13 . 5/3
Awesome awesome
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 7 . 5/2
Too sweet
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 6 . 5/2
I'm loving this story
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 3 . 5/2
Edward has a son ... interesting There are so many layers to this story .
Just Me and My Vamps chapter 1 . 5/2
I like it so far , very well written .
planetblue chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
Not sure if you check these anymore, but I'm rereading, loving the journey once again. thank you.
KaitieEM chapter 33 . 3/20/2016
I don't know if you still check your reviews... but I'm going to try to adequately sum up how much I enjoyed your story in one. I loved it start to finish. Seriously, your characters were imperfectly perfect and ExB's chemistry was blazing. I adored Finn and Edward's interaction, incredibly sweet. I loved that Savannah was still kept in as his mom and not made villainous as often is the case. I loved that there were bumps in the ride, it wasn't seamless but that was what was so great about it. Your story was real and had me rooting for a character one minute to muffling curses at them the next. Also, loved Emmett's role in the later chapters.
It's 4:40ish in the morning and I had no intention of staying up this late seeing as I have a lecture in the not so distant future, but I guess that speaks to how gripped I was with your story. Thank you both for writing this and sharing it!
tite-lilith chapter 33 . 9/7/2015
I really like your story. Thank you for sharing! I had à great time reading your story.
reesessweetie chapter 33 . 8/11/2015
this story si so good! i love that things have changed so much for them all, especially bella. i just love finn so much in here! he's the sweetest, most adorable boy ever. i'm glad they're such a happy loving perfect family now, especially with their new addition. great story! i read this years ago, and rereading it was just as good as the first time. so glad i got a chance to read tehir love story again
InLoveWithALion chapter 33 . 5/29/2015
Wow! This story is THE Story! It made me laugh, it made me cry, it made me rush through work so that I could get back to it! Love it with its faults and all :) I just wish it was marked as complete way when it was finished so that I could've read it sooner! It's just that I tend to fly with my reading so I need to be sure it has an end. Thank you for such an emotional ride.
InLove
Cullen Mascot chapter 33 . 2/8/2015
Super awesome story! hers, his theirs...
owned me all week! Thanks for writing such a gripping story line.
I never figured out why it was called Paper CutOuts. Thought there would be an art project or tattoo scene...
Cullen Mascot chapter 27 . 2/5/2015
Omg. I'm choking. This is killing me in the best possible way.
Cullen Mascot chapter 14 . 2/4/2015
Love love love!
Cullen Mascot chapter 8 . 2/4/2015
Awesome slow burn. great characters. I love their voices. Sometimes writers don't differentiate enough for me.
1,793 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »