Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Gennell chapter 33 . 12/18/2010
Just perfect. The best ending for this family. And so appropriate that Edward proposed with fast food! Bella's story is a definite HEA. I loved it! Thanks!
Nopenotactive chapter 33 . 12/18/2010
-sniffles- HEA. 3 lol. I loved keeping up with this story, and you did a wonderful job capturing the realism instead of making it too fairytale like. All in all, fantastic story. Will there be a sequel ? (:
shinzonx chapter 33 . 12/17/2010
Yaaaaaaaay! :) :)
Rat300 chapter 33 . 12/17/2010
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I always forget to reveiw on the freakin epic story but I refuse to forget when its the freakin epilouge. I love you guys. You are the type of people that make me want to write more. I can not say how much i loved it by using earthly adjectives, the closest i can get is the battle cry of an extremely happy fangirl. *SQUEAL* I adore Finn, and how you took the characters and made them your own. You all are amazing, please keep doing what you're doing, we need more writers with this level of talent. I want to be this good someday.

LOVE your work,

Rat
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 33 . 12/16/2010
aw this was so sweet :) the perfect ending, loved it :)
Bikechick3 chapter 33 . 12/16/2010
Oh, so sweet! Perfect ending, best line 'it means to marry us!'

PLEASE tell me that you'll be working on a new story, yes? I love your writing.
Linds14 chapter 33 . 12/16/2010
Omg I seriously love Finn sooo much! I loved when he said "marry us" and how he hugged Bella from behind while she was hugging Edward! So freaking cute!

I would looooove for you to write another ExB story with Finn as their kid again! I want Finn to be mine haha.

Great job and I will miss this story a lot!
71star chapter 33 . 12/16/2010
That was the sweetest ending you could as for!

It was perfect for them!

Loved it!

Can't wait to read what you have next!
Ellinor chapter 33 . 12/16/2010
Thank you so very, very much for sharing this story with us readers!
User123name chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Even though I didn't want this to end, this was the perfect epilogue. I'm going to miss Finn the most!
Alynn1674 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Amazing story! You have a real talent. I hope you continue to write more fanfiction!
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
It was wonderful! Don't want it to be over!
L84WORK chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
I loved, loved, loved this story! Especially the proposal...too sweet, and perfect for this E and B. I'm absolutely going to miss this family! One of my fave fanfics...Thanks for sharing!
JC420 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Awwwww, what a great ending. Thank you for a wonderful story!
readerfore chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
That was a perfect ending.
1,795 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »