Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
It was wonderful! Don't want it to be over!
L84WORK chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
I loved, loved, loved this story! Especially the proposal...too sweet, and perfect for this E and B. I'm absolutely going to miss this family! One of my fave fanfics...Thanks for sharing!
JC420 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Awwwww, what a great ending. Thank you for a wonderful story!
readerfore chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
That was a perfect ending.
sweetncole22 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
You did a great job with this story.
crookedsmile101 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Thank you so much for writing this story. Loved it. :)
sujari6 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Lovely ending to a great story. I look forward to reading your other work.
cullensrule chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Thank you for a really great story. I enjoyed it so much. I will miss Finn - he is my favorite in the story , next to Emmett.
Morecowbelltx chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
*sigh* I am so glad it's over but then again I am not,I started this one when there were only 2 chapters. These have been some of my most favorite characters in the FF world. The ending was perfect! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
maria2906 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
awwwwwwwwwww this was beyond amazing!

"It means for you to marry us!" I FREAKING LOVE FINN MORE THAN ANYTHING!

He is the most precious boy everrrrrr! I can't even begin to explain how much this story has meant to me.

I have laughed and cried and "awwwww"ed so hard, I couldn't thank you enough :)

This is the perfect way to say goodbye to these amazing people, to this beautiful family that has immense love in their hearts *sigh*

So again, thank you so much for this :)
Lolypop82 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Awesome! This fic is so sweet, I LOVE IT! I want a Finn, I want an Edward like yours!

This is the most sweet heart touching story out there, and you are an amazing writer!

Thanks for share this with us! I love it!

Xox
RubyEclipse56 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
As sad as I am for this awesome story to come to an end I absolutely love how you ended it. I have fallen in love with these characters, laughed with them and cried with them, a true testament to how good this story really is. Thank you for letting me come along for the ride :)
voyanisen chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
What a sweet ending! Perfect proposal for them, and I'm so glad to read that Bella is trying to live her part of her story.

Thanks so much for the story!
Jay's World chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
I'm sad to see this end, but loving how it does. You've written in a way that both amazes me and makes me envious. You're incredible, and I hope you know that this story was a delight to read.

Jay
FFpassion chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
thank you so so much for writing this wonderful story.

I won't lie it was hard at certain moment to like Edward and I have to say thank god Bella is happy otherwise I would still be pissed with him lol

Nah he did good at the end to show how much he loved Bella and their beautiful young family.

I cannot tell you just how much I love Finn, he is gorgeous! well done in writing such a wonderful character.

Bella, you touched my heart from the first chapter, I fell in love with you and wanted to protect you when you were hurt.

I am so happy her story turned out so well, she deserved the very best.

Thank you again, hope to see you both writing again soon.

good luck with what ever the future holds for you both.

love