Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Ellinor chapter 33 . 12/16/2010
Thank you so very, very much for sharing this story with us readers!
User123name chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Even though I didn't want this to end, this was the perfect epilogue. I'm going to miss Finn the most!
Alynn1674 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Amazing story! You have a real talent. I hope you continue to write more fanfiction!
Lovin-the-Handsome-Hobo chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
It was wonderful! Don't want it to be over!
L84WORK chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
I loved, loved, loved this story! Especially the proposal...too sweet, and perfect for this E and B. I'm absolutely going to miss this family! One of my fave fanfics...Thanks for sharing!
JC420 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Awwwww, what a great ending. Thank you for a wonderful story!
readerfore chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
That was a perfect ending.
sweetncole22 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
You did a great job with this story.
crookedsmile101 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Thank you so much for writing this story. Loved it. :)
sujari6 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Lovely ending to a great story. I look forward to reading your other work.
cullensrule chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Thank you for a really great story. I enjoyed it so much. I will miss Finn - he is my favorite in the story , next to Emmett.
Morecowbelltx chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
*sigh* I am so glad it's over but then again I am not,I started this one when there were only 2 chapters. These have been some of my most favorite characters in the FF world. The ending was perfect! Thanks for sharing your talents with us.
maria2906 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
awwwwwwwwwww this was beyond amazing!

"It means for you to marry us!" I FREAKING LOVE FINN MORE THAN ANYTHING!

He is the most precious boy everrrrrr! I can't even begin to explain how much this story has meant to me.

I have laughed and cried and "awwwww"ed so hard, I couldn't thank you enough :)

This is the perfect way to say goodbye to these amazing people, to this beautiful family that has immense love in their hearts *sigh*

So again, thank you so much for this :)
Lolypop82 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
Awesome! This fic is so sweet, I LOVE IT! I want a Finn, I want an Edward like yours!

This is the most sweet heart touching story out there, and you are an amazing writer!

Thanks for share this with us! I love it!

Xox
RubyEclipse56 chapter 33 . 12/15/2010
As sad as I am for this awesome story to come to an end I absolutely love how you ended it. I have fallen in love with these characters, laughed with them and cried with them, a true testament to how good this story really is. Thank you for letting me come along for the ride :)
1,787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »