Reviews for Paper CutOuts
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
i love the diverse voices you guys give to E & B. This collab really worked well in UK and it works even better in this one because Edward and Bella are such distinct personalities. Love Bella's strange babbles- she's such a weirdo but its cute.

I'm loving this tatted, no-filter Edward though. He's upfront without being rude or crude, and he's really funny. Obviously the fact that he's hot doesn't hurt.

I love the way Bella calls things "her story". and I love the way she twisted her words when telling Alice about her night so Alice's idea of "her story" and her actual story are completely different.

I want to leave longer reviews, but honestly, I'm too impatient- I just want to read more. As always, ladies, great job.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
mmm this is a great start. you've really set up a sense of the dreariness of b's life, the emptiness of it. I like that she herself is seeking out new things, not waiting for it to come to her.

I also like the justification of Bella thinking that by having an online life, she has a real one. her only tether to the world and people is in fact, somewhat false as she has no real emotional attachment to them.

I think that the section where Bella describes what man she normally dates, what she would normally do foreshadows a lot of what this story may include- a walk on the wild side, a stroll down the road almost not taken. and I think this tatted bar dwelling E will make all the difference.

the title intrigues me- paper cutouts makes me think of something artistic and crafty and new. But if you just saw it a little differently, it could be Papercut Out- a sort of symbolism that Bella is going out of her way, beyond her normal means, perhaps and that she may bleed for it a little but that she'll also feel alive.

I dunno if any of that made sense. /ramble.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
oof I finally got a chance to catch up on this and ladies, I LOVE it. I feel kinda lucky to know you both personally as well as authors and this is fantastic so far.

"Terrified but absolutely fucking in love with him." THis one sentiment was so telling in how Edward handles being a parent. He's realistic about it but at the same time, he has that wonderful, perfect love that parents have for the children.

And I just want to cuddle Finn after his little exchange with Walt. I love all the character names too- Walt, reminds me of Walt Disney, Finn, of course of Huck Finn. I love that Finn is named after that book.

Cuddleward is win.
jacril chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
This is a different take on these two. I like them.
SleepMyBella chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
That was so much fun to read! Thank you!
addicted bookworm chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Another wonderful chapter and I love your Edward & Bella!
onecent23 chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
I love their interactions - Bella's eight crumpled notes made me laugh - Looking forward to the next update!
addicted bookworm chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Favorite line- "You want my shit so bad girl" I'm sooo enjoying your story!
SleepMyBella chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Thank you for another great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
SleepMyBella chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
That was fantastic! I loved the interaction between Edward and Bella. Thank you!
addicted bookworm chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
Yay! Drunk Bella! And she's in Edwards bed, we all wish we were in Edwards bed. Another great chapter, can't wait to see what happens next. :)
SleepMyBella chapter 3 . 6/3/2010
You are incredible! I can't wait to see where this story goes. I am enjoying it so much!
addicted bookworm chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
"Sorry about Walt, he likes boobs," that one had me laughing out loud! You wrote that whole encounter really well. I could see it all happening very clearly.
irishwitch chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Interesting start. I like quirky Bella. Looking forward to more
addicted bookworm chapter 2 . 5/28/2010
Someone had posted the link to your story on Twitter and I've tried to go and figure out who it was so I could give them the credit but failed. I can't wait to see what you do with these two!
1,787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 Next »