Reviews for Paper CutOuts
hellena8989 chapter 7 . 6/14/2010
love it, please update soon!
livvi84 chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
I have a sneaking suspicion that this is going to soon become hugely popular.

This is really unique-which is pretty tough, at this point, for Twilight fanfiction. I'm glad I found this!
Natalie chapter 7 . 6/13/2010
I've never reviewed a story on here, but I felt very compelled to write one for this story. :)

I LOVE the interaction between Bella and Edward. Edward's so cocky and confident and I can actually relate to Bella. I have to admit that I'm a little people-shy at times... which means all the time. It's very rare (at least with the stories that I read) to have any character like your version of Bella.

I like that you kept her clumsy... I feel like some of the things she got herself into (over-eager dogs and the occasional titanium bar) are things that could happen in most our lives. Lol, well... in mine at least. And her verbal diharrea is a constant throughout, even when the two begin to get close to one another.

I'm really looking forward to seeing where this story goes. There hasn't been a story that's excitied me as much as this one for a while now. I'll definately be on the look out for any new chapters. :) Here's to hoping that inspiration will hit you soon.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 6 . 6/13/2010
i'm seriously so glad I finally read this and also so bummed I don't have more to read yet. I love the push and pull of B & E's interaction. And now that I've seen it, it's kind of perfect that Edward has Finn because I feel like if there's one type of person this crazy, babble-y Bella can relate to, it would be a kid. I can just see her being able to talk to kids way more easily.

I also love the characterization of Finn himself. I'm so glad he's more than just a lisping placeholder. Kids have really strong personalities and that often doesn't get written very well. But Finn is charming, precocious and entertaining.

As always, well done, ladies. Looking forward to the next chapter.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 5 . 6/13/2010
Urf. Ash was right. I am wanting on the Edward like white on rice. He is direct and unapologetic and I love the way he is so confident. He just kisses her; he and Bella are such inverses. He doesn't think before he says and does whatever he wants, whereas Bella over-thinks so much that she actually prevents herself from say or doing what she wants. Still, I love someone who is confident in their own skin and this Edward is charming and sexy.

And Bella. Oh Bella. "but I couldn't put into words the buzz I get around him. There was no way to transfer that feeling through the computer or explain how even though the things coming out of his mouth may not be PC, his eyes fix it." - this line right there? Take it and run with it, B! No matter what virtual reality can never replace tangible reality. You've got a hot bartendeder interested in you! Doing something other than writing IMs about it. Can't wait to read more.

I'm hoping there's more Finn/Edward (with some Walt) soon. I do love this Daddyward.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 4 . 6/13/2010
hmmm, I'm kinda wondering where Finn is while Edward's at the bar and rescuing damsels in drunkeness? With his mom maybe? But I thought that line about how edward couldn't understand someone not wanting a baby was directed toward Finn's mom. Hmm so many questions, but I guess it'll all be explained it due time.

I'm not going to lie, even though I know Edward's a good guy, I'm of pissed at Bella for getting so drunk and then going to some bar owner's house. Yeah, I know he's E and sweet, but SHE doesn't know that.

But I do love E's voice in this, how is he is sort of crude, but not rude (I think I said something like that in my last review). And he's so very kind, and underneath the tough looking tats, he's just a such a daddy-at-heart, immediately taking care of her.

I'm so glad there's more to read
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 3 . 6/13/2010
i love the diverse voices you guys give to E & B. This collab really worked well in UK and it works even better in this one because Edward and Bella are such distinct personalities. Love Bella's strange babbles- she's such a weirdo but its cute.

I'm loving this tatted, no-filter Edward though. He's upfront without being rude or crude, and he's really funny. Obviously the fact that he's hot doesn't hurt.

I love the way Bella calls things "her story". and I love the way she twisted her words when telling Alice about her night so Alice's idea of "her story" and her actual story are completely different.

I want to leave longer reviews, but honestly, I'm too impatient- I just want to read more. As always, ladies, great job.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
mmm this is a great start. you've really set up a sense of the dreariness of b's life, the emptiness of it. I like that she herself is seeking out new things, not waiting for it to come to her.

I also like the justification of Bella thinking that by having an online life, she has a real one. her only tether to the world and people is in fact, somewhat false as she has no real emotional attachment to them.

I think that the section where Bella describes what man she normally dates, what she would normally do foreshadows a lot of what this story may include- a walk on the wild side, a stroll down the road almost not taken. and I think this tatted bar dwelling E will make all the difference.

the title intrigues me- paper cutouts makes me think of something artistic and crafty and new. But if you just saw it a little differently, it could be Papercut Out- a sort of symbolism that Bella is going out of her way, beyond her normal means, perhaps and that she may bleed for it a little but that she'll also feel alive.

I dunno if any of that made sense. /ramble.
WhatsMyNomDePlume chapter 2 . 6/13/2010
oof I finally got a chance to catch up on this and ladies, I LOVE it. I feel kinda lucky to know you both personally as well as authors and this is fantastic so far.

"Terrified but absolutely fucking in love with him." THis one sentiment was so telling in how Edward handles being a parent. He's realistic about it but at the same time, he has that wonderful, perfect love that parents have for the children.

And I just want to cuddle Finn after his little exchange with Walt. I love all the character names too- Walt, reminds me of Walt Disney, Finn, of course of Huck Finn. I love that Finn is named after that book.

Cuddleward is win.
jacril chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
This is a different take on these two. I like them.
SleepMyBella chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
That was so much fun to read! Thank you!
addicted bookworm chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
Another wonderful chapter and I love your Edward & Bella!
onecent23 chapter 6 . 6/10/2010
I love their interactions - Bella's eight crumpled notes made me laugh - Looking forward to the next update!
addicted bookworm chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Favorite line- "You want my shit so bad girl" I'm sooo enjoying your story!
SleepMyBella chapter 5 . 6/7/2010
Thank you for another great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 .. 109 116 117 118 119 120 Next »