Reviews for Paper CutOuts
Cullen Mascot chapter 3 . 2/4/2015
ok, I'm hooked.
BeneathTheBlackVeil chapter 33 . 2/4/2014
This was skillfully written, with such depth that I found it hard sometimes to rise for air long enough before the next wave of emotion submerged me again. I love this story and hope that you write more in the future!

BTBV
Oilily chapter 33 . 1/27/2014
Wow, what a great great story! I'm very very late to the party as always. And after finishing this masterpiece I really can't remember what took me so long to dive in. Especially since so many people recc'd it to me over and over again. But I'm a stubborn one. And so I had to start on my own accord. And darn am I glad I finally did it! I couldn't put it down and read through for 2 days straight! I ignored everything around me and read everywhere I could. While cooking, while taking a bath and of course in bed too long - being extra tired the next day. But it was totally worth it!
I devoured every single word and sucked them up like a sponge. I cried, I laughed, I was hopeless, I smiled, I wanted to punch Edward, I melted, I wanted to punch Bella, I grinned, I spit my coffee, I wanted to jump in and cuddle Finn, Walt and Nemo, I wanted to hug Emmett and so much more what I can't remember at the moment. I can't praise your story enough.
You brightened my days...days in which nothing seems to hold my interest long enough. You lifted the fog and showed me that there are so many gems in the Twific world left to read. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope somebody of you still reads here and sees reviews still.
And there's one thing I enjoyed especially: you really concentrated on the main characters Bella and Edward. There are not 15 people who mingle and each one is wordy and wants to be the most important. No twitchy Alice and no bitchy Rosalie. Simply the story about two people and a building relationship. So I never had the feeling there was one word too much in that story. Every word had it's purpose for the building of the relationship and I loved that so much! So refreshing not to read thousands and thousands of words which do nothing for the plot simply to fill pages.
Your story goes straight to my all-time-favorites-list and I'll definitely have to re-read again some time!
Deemariebbyx3 chapter 33 . 12/20/2013
I absolutely just love this story! :D
Guest chapter 33 . 9/17/2013
What a lovely story!
Thank you!
sillybilly4 chapter 33 . 8/30/2013
wow, wow, and wow!
one of the things i admire most about this story is how u manage to capture to extremely different personalities, and have them match. usually in a story, the boy and girl will have enuf similarities to make an easy match in the readers mind. but in this story the struggle was real and satisfying and beautifully written!
sillybilly4 chapter 28 . 8/30/2013
"It's not even a tiny part of me," she says softly, finally. But they're not the words I want to hear. Not even a little bit. Not at all. And then she looks up at me and her eyes are filled with tears and she says, "It's so much of me that I feel a little betrayed by myself."

O M G! this just may be the most beautiful line i have ever read! the tears are popping in my eyes, and seriously, i only ever bawled when i read new moon for the first time... i could just kiss your brain for coming up with this. i could just break out in song... i feel woozy. *sigh* i would share this on facebook becuz its so good, but no one would get it and then i'd have to explain and they'd find out about my twilight/fanfiction adiction and the discussion would be off the radar and that would just bum me out. i'm just going to savor this sentence... u know, what the heck, i will put it on facebook, without explanation, f*k m all. that is, with your permission of course )
sillybilly4 chapter 25 . 8/30/2013
its "i'll say my piece" not peace
Sparven chapter 33 . 8/28/2013
Cute story. A little weird at first.
DarkAndAngsty chapter 33 . 3/30/2013
Loved this! Devoured it in 24 hours. Thank you for sharing this with us! 3
crientje82 chapter 33 . 2/16/2013
It's been more than 2 years, since this story was completed
and I miss akward Bella and Tattoed Edward...
But if I'm totally honest I miss Finn the most, the cutie... :)
romycullen chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
I love how sweet he is too her, little girl, baby love... all those kind word melt my effin heart.
melistories chapter 33 . 12/25/2012
This story was intense but also immensely enjoyable. Thanks for sharing.
blueeyes11354 chapter 33 . 11/26/2012
Perfect endings are perfect. Thank you so much for writing. :)
blueeyes11354 chapter 32 . 11/26/2012
Profound moments are profound.
1,793 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »