Reviews for Road Trip from Hell
Cherepaha chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I really like this story so far, it's very funny. Although I think you're getting your geography messed up. The Mississippi River makes the Illinois/Missouri border. So you have to cross the Mississippi in order to get to Missouri and everyone takes this one huge bridge that's on the highway. I think you might be getting cofused with the Missouri River which is actually in Missouri. Also, I don't know how you could describe Illinois without mentioning cornfields! The entire state, minus Chicago, is one big cornfield.
Deathly Noted chapter 9 . 10/4/2011
That was amusing~! I like how much detail you went into about everything, it really feels like I went on a road-trip just from reading this, lol. Good work.
xzombieViolinistx chapter 9 . 8/30/2010
I can truthfully say..that was one insane-ass road trip!

despite the many misfortunes, it's cool that you had a stroke of luck with the airport XD that would've been hell..

so yea, I really enjoyed reading this. especially late at night while half the western hemisphere sleeps haha. and you should totally let me know when that jount fic is up..I will deff check it out!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
Oh my I don't blame you for taking all the drugs. Although I know someone who almost OD'd on caffeine so by the sound of it you were rather lucky. I'm sorry about Sheila. :( Thank you for sharing your crazy story. :D Oh and I just got back from vacationing in MI and I know EXACTLY what you mean about the lakes. EVERYWHERE!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 8 . 8/20/2010
At the McDonalds thing I kept being reminded of the line in Death Note Abridged: "Light, I'm going to kill you then get my McChicken Sandwich" XD Oh wow yeah I can see how sleep-deprived you guys were in this... A Gundam? Really? That's a random hallucination.
xzombieViolinistx chapter 8 . 8/18/2010
I loled at the "it went thump" part..that is a cleverly good way of telling if you ran someone/something over or not XD

and damnnnn for Matt flipping out! but I guess I would to if I was tired and strained from a long road trip full of misfortune..I was secretly glad that the kid behind the counter got scared though, he did seem like an ass lol.

I'll be looking forward to the LAST chapter .
RoseKuran chapter 7 . 7/10/2010
PLEASE UPDATE!PLEASE!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
XD You poor guys. Likes to feed people Greek characteristic? o.0 Okaaaay. I love how the cat gets put up front since it seems like the cat took up a lot of the time in the first place.
xzombieViolinistx chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
ahhhh I've succeeded in becoming a distraction XD

totally loled at the hysterical laughter at the end..can relate to that completely in terms of severe sleep deprivation haha.

cannot wait for the next chapter..[I won't hold you on that one, I swear lol]
Holli-chan chapter 6 . 6/20/2010
PFFFT. This cracked me up XD i loved the WoW part, even though I've never played, it reminded me of how i would be around my friend Jessie when she goes on rants about games. XD i'm just like "uhhh... what?" XD i'm such a noob, i've only ever gotten to level 20 on ANYTHING, and even then... XD

The only thing i've ever been "epic" at is Pokemon *facepalm* and that game got dropped in the river, so i never saw it nor my precious pokemon again D:
xzombieViolinistx chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
I'm the kind of person who gets totally lost on WoW talk too..lol.

dude, Detroit is sounding like an interesting place..I think Imma have to visit that city sometime X]

can't wait for [last?] chapter!
Ilazy chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
..Lol

Matt is God in WoW. Heh. ...Scary.

XD..

..Heh. Assholes. :D

xP I can't wait for the next chapter!
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 6 . 6/19/2010
I had to look up GM. You guys... wow I feel so sorry for you for having to put up with all of that. I still love hearing about the adventure though. :D
Ilazy chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
LOL! Ah. Have fun. Sorry for taking so long to review; was grounded for a bit.

Ahh. That made my day.

Pfft. Hows Chapter 6 sound? x3
Kari Twilight Mist chapter 5 . 6/6/2010
Oh my gosh this is HILARIOUS! How much of this is true? Oh man I feel so sorry for you if the majority of it is.