Reviews for Bloody Hell
prolixius5 chapter 3 . 2/25
Really loved the way you describe the broken man, so fragile in the arms of Lisbon.
I enjoyed this story so much, perhaps because I'm also a fan of drama, both as a reader and a writer.
Read you soon _
L.
janesbiotch chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Oh i love protective Lisbon is so cute. Squee.
The HongKonger chapter 3 . 1/27/2011
This was so well written. How you captured a broken Jane was good. I am thankful you did not make it soppy and romantic. The drama and tragedy was well played and you managed to create a realistic, solemn piece. Well done.
blueeyedmentalistfan chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
This is an amazing chapter. I love how Lisbon comforted Patrick and talked to him. :-) You are an excellent writer.
Anna chapter 3 . 6/5/2010
Oh no, this is not complete! Need a sequel! Desperatly! Great work!
Habeous Corpus chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
I-

Um.

Well, I-

*wibble*

This is-

*WIBBLE*

This story is beautiful and painful. Just- I have no words.
JackSam chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Love it. Add more fics soon.
donttouch chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
:O I loved it :D
TheEvilAshleyness chapter 3 . 6/1/2010
Am I correct in the assumption that this is the end of this? Cause it was a good story and it felt like you were trying to tye it off and end it...
Anna chapter 2 . 5/29/2010
Wow! Very powerful! Can't wait for more!
Tess chapter 2 . 5/27/2010
Please update!
awesomenerd95 chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Poor patrick! I love how Cho was so protective of him (theres no buisness like cho buisness) and how comforting Lisbon is. Your story is wonderfull and im very much looking forward to reading more! thanks for writing :)
donttouch chapter 2 . 5/26/2010
Pure awesomeness :D

Love, Winnie
JackSam chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
Love it. Add more soon.
theresa366 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Is Lisbon going to be able to comfort Patrick? Sounds like a difficult job. Can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you for writing.