Reviews for The Highwayman: Silence Of The Dead Mix
ImDiffrentSoWhat chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Breaks my heart yet I love it. They Highway Man was always one of my favioret poems but I wished you had added thier ghosts in here to.
SassC HiJinx chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Haunting, but so eloquently written.
Hawaiichick chapter 1 . 6/14/2010
What a sad and tragic story. :( But, I love stories that explore a scene from another point of view. Thanks for introducing me to a new story as well. I will be sure to check out Green Amber's story (if I can find it).
Adoete chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Oh my god
Wiked Witch chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
This is very well written and a really clever concept. Just brilliant work :)
onyxred chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Amazing writing, very deep and well executed, you could feel the anguish among the xmen, very few drama stories can be written like this with such feelings without being ridiculous, congratulations on achieving this!
scribblemyname chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
So I actually read her piece. It freaked me and made me cry and hate it and want to tear something out, and then I go ahead and read this just 'cause YOU wrote it and I get all the same sensations all over again. I just can't take all this death and mayhem to my poor southerners. I love them. I don't want them dead. :sighs: :groans: Gotta find something nice and sweet to write.

...

Right.
ishandahalf chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
you know, i was already an emotional wreck after watching the LOST finale last night... and now i begin my day with the utter joy and excitement of seeing your author alerts in my inbox, which quickly transitions into the tragedy of this lovey piece of work? i mean, it was beautiful, of course... but i just don't know how much of this emotional rollercoaster i can take, lol. well, let's head off to 'i get by' and see if that cheers me up a bit. ;)
Lucia de'Medici chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Beautiful.
Ivy-Marie chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Oh My God. I hadn't read Green Ambers Highwayman until just before reading yours. The way you picked up off the end of hers is perfect and almost as if written by the same person. You moved me to tears it was that realistic. Just thought you should know how good that was

Ivy-Marie (,)