Reviews for Teenage Wasteland
Fuline Lite chapter 34 . 7/17
It's 2017 & this story is still lit . PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF KH FINISH THIS STORY. GIVE IT THE ENDING IT DESERVES. This is a great story. RIP "Teenage Wasteland."

(from a long time reader, Fuline Lite)
Fuline Lite chapter 1 . 7/17
It's 2017 & this story is still lit. PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD FINISH THIS STORY. GIVE IT THE ENDING IT DESERVES. This story is great & this is one of the best in rerms of writing. RIP "Teenage Wasteland" 2017.
elle.khearts chapter 34 . 4/12
You. Are. Amazing. I've been reading this for 4 days straight now and you have no idea how I've fallen inlove with Sora all over again ugh he's just.. SO EVERYTHING Thank you for creating this masterpiece. Kudos to you
InfernalFox chapter 34 . 8/6/2016
UPDATE ! Its so good
Guest chapter 29 . 5/18/2016
so funny when I read "My vegetarian nostrils! The meaty stench is so damn strong I can taste it! Ahh!" and when Axel said "This is going to take forever. And for the record, the correct answer was Axel Oryxine."
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2015
Sora's character here is disgusting lol.

Lovesick dogs need to be put out of their misery.
odanzz chapter 17 . 4/14/2015
you're awesome in making names
Jomatto chapter 34 . 3/2/2015
Finish this shit, Kyra. The people demand it.
Fangirl in the Shadows chapter 34 . 1/23/2015
Is this it? Is this the end? Oh God I sure hope not! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
How can Roxas join a beauty pageant if a teenage boy that age has strong masculine features? If Axel is scared of water... How the hell does he clean himself? 0_o
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I read this story once every season and it gets better every time. But 2 years!? I understand that life happens, but do 2 or 3 more chapters, slap on an ending, a and I will love you even more then I already do.
Absolute Configuration chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
That was fun! Keep up the excellent work, Amigo!
Kaorei chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
Great story! I just love the drama, romance, and feels in this. You also did an amazing job on Sora and Kairi's relationship! I love reading about their funny and innocent past (dammit, I want a real-life Sora, I'm so jealous LOL).

Of course, I love the Hunger Royale arc (especially since THG is one of my favorite book series), but The Battle of the Bands must be my favorite part. I love the part where Kairi sings "Thinking of You" mostly because it's one of my favorite songs. :) And THANK YOU for not making The Oathkeepers win, that would've been way too predictable, like you said. I like how they all worked together to get the money on their own. Dat friendship doe. Axel should be grateful for having friends like them. Speaking of Axel, my favorite character (besides Sora of course) in this fanfic. SO HILARIOUS OMFG.

Oh, I also love your writing style, it seems so natural and I find it kinda cute how it has a bit of that "young teen writing". Good job on this, update soon! :)
NaturistElisaXII chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
Wow, it's been two years since this has been updated. I hope you will update this earlier. I can't take it anymore. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. Best. Sora. And. Kairi. Romance. Fanfic. Ever.
Arc of Carona chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
WHAT IS WRONG WITH XION! CAN'T SHE GET THE HINT THAT RIKU LIKES HER AND SORA DOESN'T!
1,386 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »