Reviews for Teenage Wasteland
odanzz chapter 17 . 4/14
you're awesome in making names
Jomatto chapter 34 . 3/2
Finish this shit, Kyra. The people demand it.
Fangirl in the Shadows chapter 34 . 1/23
Is this it? Is this the end? Oh God I sure hope not! This story is amazing!
Guest chapter 34 . 10/9/2014
How can Roxas join a beauty pageant if a teenage boy that age has strong masculine features? If Axel is scared of water... How the hell does he clean himself? 0_o
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
I read this story once every season and it gets better every time. But 2 years!? I understand that life happens, but do 2 or 3 more chapters, slap on an ending, a and I will love you even more then I already do.
The Walrus of Eden chapter 34 . 7/24/2014
That was fun! Keep up the excellent work, Amigo!
Kaorei chapter 34 . 6/30/2014
Great story! I just love the drama, romance, and feels in this. You also did an amazing job on Sora and Kairi's relationship! I love reading about their funny and innocent past (dammit, I want a real-life Sora, I'm so jealous LOL).

Of course, I love the Hunger Royale arc (especially since THG is one of my favorite book series), but The Battle of the Bands must be my favorite part. I love the part where Kairi sings "Thinking of You" mostly because it's one of my favorite songs. :) And THANK YOU for not making The Oathkeepers win, that would've been way too predictable, like you said. I like how they all worked together to get the money on their own. Dat friendship doe. Axel should be grateful for having friends like them. Speaking of Axel, my favorite character (besides Sora of course) in this fanfic. SO HILARIOUS OMFG.

Oh, I also love your writing style, it seems so natural and I find it kinda cute how it has a bit of that "young teen writing". Good job on this, update soon! :)
NaturistElisaXII chapter 34 . 4/14/2014
Wow, it's been two years since this has been updated. I hope you will update this earlier. I can't take it anymore. I REALLY WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT. Best. Sora. And. Kairi. Romance. Fanfic. Ever.
Arc of Carona chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
WHAT IS WRONG WITH XION! CAN'T SHE GET THE HINT THAT RIKU LIKES HER AND SORA DOESN'T!
Arc of Carona chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
THAT. WAS. AWESOME!
Arc of Carona chapter 3 . 4/1/2014
Ah crud, it's SO on right now!
Arc of Carona chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Isn't Memory's Skyscraper a part of The World That Never Was. Eh, but then again, it's your story, and if you say it's downtown in Twilight Town, it's downtown in Twilight Town
NaturistElisaXII chapter 34 . 3/26/2014
I really hope you can continue this fanfic. It's been two years since you've updated. But I only started reading last year in December. I'm not trying to push you but we will be really happy if you updated right now. We don't wanna be left wondering what will happen next and what Seifer will do ... also, I wanted to review about a month ago but didn't have the time. When Roxas and Sora began singing Come Back to Me, I was literally fangirling while my parents looked at me like I was a weird and mental person. They'll have to deal with it though. It kinda bugs and scares them a little. LOL.
kittykat1217 chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I love this story so much! I've probably read it a hundred thousand billion times and it inspired one of my own fics! I hope you do decide to continue.
Crush-Chan17 chapter 19 . 1/29/2014
The ending to this chapter was SO powerful. I can't stress that enough. The flashbacks after the gun shot gave me chills.
1,380 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »