Reviews for Tus Spiritus Sancti
Biancachu chapter 2 . 7/19
Interesting explanation!

BTW, do you watch SPN? It's one of my favorite tv shows.
Biancachu chapter 1 . 7/19
This was cool!
peacewithoutawar chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
wow, nice. i never really thought about artie's legs... haha... and brad. ERMEHGERD Brad.
reid4infinity chapter 2 . 6/7/2012
reid4infinity chapter 1 . 6/7/2012
this is nice, though i'll be having nightmares for days, i like it!
Gracieling chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
Hi! Is there a order for Expect the Unexpected?
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 3 . 9/14/2011
I'm cpnfused was that Brittany's installment? It seemed more like Artie's to me... please PM me :)
WeAreTomorrow chapter 3 . 9/1/2011
This is intensely.

Poor Brit. And Santanna.

This is definantely gonna change things.

"Good job Abrams. Puckerman. Asian."

That line CRACKED me up!
gleekin'bigtime chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was an excellent mashup of Emily Rose of Glee. it was also very well written. good job :)
dreams of leaving chapter 2 . 7/13/2011
Though I totally ship Bartie - this is amazing and I want more lol
Morkhan chapter 2 . 12/16/2010
AHAHAHAHA. I say again- I love all of these so much.

Okay, seriously, I never do this, because my whims are apt to change, but you win- I'm putting you on author alert hardcore. If this continues, or really, if any of the others continue, I am SO THERE. XD Artie as a Junior Demon Hunter, Sue as an incredible Hell-banishing badass fluent in ancient languages... TINKLES. THE PIANO PLAYER. HE'S SO IN ON IT. XDDDDD Price. Less.
mothwrites chapter 2 . 9/23/2010
I am not Dean Winchester.

(That's an epic name for a chapter.) That was pretty awesome- I liked how it was a little more light hearted than the rest.
6464MiniDiceofRandomness chapter 3 . 9/12/2010
This is more Artie's story than Brittany's. I mean, who expected Artie to be a walking demon hunter? Who expected him to be that cool?
Rapp Fan chapter 3 . 8/30/2010
Even though you stopped this story, would you please continue it? I really like it...

Have Brittany be some kind of Gate Keeper. What a turn of events for Artie to find that out, or even have Santana be a spawn of Satan...something like that.

Your stories are so interesting, and everytime I get a notification that I have email from FF, I always do a little happy dance when it's your stories. They're so intersting, and it takes the Glee kids and puts them in supernatural situations (which are my two FAVORITE kinds :D) So please...please please please PLEASE keep going with this story. I like it a lot.
StudyInViolet chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
I stumbled upon this by chance and reading and liking your mermaid story and decided to read the rest of the series. I kinda of like to see this world expanded a bit, it sounds fun.