Reviews for La Petite Mort, or, LMNHtSYSfCtFD
SpyAgent001 chapter 2 . 8/15/2013
HAHAHA.
I'm laughing at that far too much. XD
That was great. Love your stories!

L
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it!
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Great chapter! I really enjoyed it! Sensory overload?
dh2930 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
I would have sworn in court that I had reviewed this already, but I guess I would have been guilty of perjury. This was delightful. Bobby's nervous embarassment was just perfect, as was Alex's post recovery wit. I guess it is good they are no longer with the NYPD because this would be impossible to live down. Loved the bra part.
jstapny chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
You know I really thought I read this fic before but while I remember the 1st chapter, I honestly am drawing a blank on the 2nd.

This was absolutely hilarious and very cute. I would love to read more of the Coopers; you will have to work them into another fic after your complete your other WIPs of course...BIG PUSH! :)
Blinky38 chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
Wow, that's a hot, funny story, already gone into my favourites. What I would give to experience that with VDO!
superfelix chapter 2 . 5/25/2010
"Actually, uh – there's this thing, called 'la petite mort', it, uh, happens…" He trailed off and looked down awkwardly. "Um, it usually happens lying down," he mumbled in a rush...that is so Bobby like...great.

How do you know it was particularly great?"

"Because she said so."...hahaha!

"Could you be pregnant?"

"Well, if you'd been a half hour later…"...LOL!

"The best orgasm of my life."...mhm, how her orgasm would explore, when Bobby will touch her deeper?

"Best orgasm of your life, huh?"

"For now."...mhm, oh what a really lovely story.

I want to know if you fainted by the same reasons like Alex?
superfelix chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
and he was sure her little fingers whispered as they played teasingly across the tip of his penis, if only he could hear it...what a wonderful line.

so she could stroke and squeeze his bicep... would, too.

she caressed his mouth with reverence, and with love...mhm!

He was about to touch Eames's breasts!...sweet.

He could still feel her, though, and with the arousing knowledge that he was close to bringing her off without even laying a hand below or beneath her belt, he thought he could join her just from the occasional connection with the tips of her fingers...oh yes!

perhaps Alex with her sense of decorum might regret such a raw exposure so early in their relationship...no, I don't think so.

Alex is knocked off?
untapdtreasure chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
:standing ovation: this is one of the cutest/sweetest stories i've read in a long time. thank you so much for this.
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
*dies a very, very heavenly death* this was just omg
crazy for loci chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Love this so much. "The best orgasm of my life", best line in fanfiction ever... Yea Bobby! Lucky, lucky Alex..
Weathergirl chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I'd lost 10 minutes in worse ways before (lol). Great story!
TeddyMo chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
This was just darling ! I especially love the image of Bobby being torn between throwing everyone out and high fiving himself - and I love the ending with its promise of more to come (no pun intended - or maybe so -) The fire guys are right, these two are a cute couple ;o)
likeit chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was amazing. Truly amazing. loved it.
marie-scr chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
I love it and i hope you will write more soon can't wait to read you