Reviews for I Could Never Forget
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 1/24
:)(: Oh my gosh...my heart just melted. This was so adorable and sweet. I love the pairing of Luna and Hermione. I like the details of everything especially the kiss. Soo romantic of Hermione to come see Luna for her birthday.
Arial Wolf chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
Brilliant thank you
Firepaw15 chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Now that would've been a great epilogue or final chapter to the regular story "The Lovegood Charm", not too good to make it separate. Anyways it was really good, especially coming from Luna's pov. Great job!
Kelsey Pearl chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
codyw1 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
Lovely. You should really add this as the epilogue to The Lovegood Charm, though - can't believe I nearly missed it! It makes for a very sweet coda to the slightly abrupt ending of the main fic (and a slightly more upbeat one).
sonickidds chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
i..love..your stories. please write more of luna and mione. they are such a cute pair. i love your writing. the only thing wrong is some of the spelling. but it is extremely rare. please write more.
yui1808 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
awww... that was so sweet of hermione. never thought of her as someone who could carry such a romantic streak. pardon me, i never intend insult her. i just don't see her as romantic in the movies. but, at least, you gave her character justice.

thanks for the post. please do another hermione/luna ships. i could only see hermione with no one else but luna, not even ron nor ginny - i find it sick and wrong; kind of like incest to me.

thanks again.
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Awwee!
soraya.s chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
OMG, I've just read it and, wow, that's a great ending story! It couldn't be more lovely and cute. I'm so glad Hermione said 'i love you' to Luna :) i wanted more from 'the lovegood charm', but you finished it so well right now. best luna/hermione story ever
ShadowCub chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Just read their story, was sure Hermione would up and leave.