Reviews for A Portrait of an Artist and Young Man
M.O.A chapter 3 . 8/19/2013
This is such a charming story.
CapriciousUke chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
I really like this story! :D I would like for it to continue and to find out what happens next but if you want/have other things to do then that's ok. :)
APurpleAvacado chapter 3 . 12/6/2012
Me. I want this to continue. FOREVER.
Okay, well, no. All things have to end, even the good ones, but not this! Not now!

I was a little surprised to see that the other chapters were so much shorter than the first, actually (Or it seemed to me like they were. I could have just been super tired when I read the first one, but still). Setting the scene is nice and all, but I'd like to see a bit more description xD And I'm very curious about Matthew and Francis' relationship. I would like to see that explored more deeply.

Gosh, Alfred needs to be more careful with his casual-ness XD

I love it, update soon
CapriciousUke chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
Wow, so awesomely written, love the dialogue, it's so amazing! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
i want to see this continued. please:)
Butterfree chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Yeah, and I have to agree that you're characterizing Matthew very nicely here. Great start by the way. Giving Alfred the love for painting was an interesting route to add and I'm really enjoying it so far. Good luck with writing!

CupidKirby
Iceestar chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
I know I want to see it continued.
anon chapter 3 . 2/27/2012
Ooh! nice Story! Shiny! If u ever intend to continue this could u add some FrUK?If u can stand it? Something like Francis decides to dress up in peasant (am not sure i spelled that right) clothes and meets Arthur? And if Matthew absolutely must marry Francis they could take Alfred and Arthur as their other husbands? U no, Polygamy? If u ever intend to continue this.
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
"Yes, I knew Master Jones. He's a fine man."

YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HARD I FANGIRL'D. XXDD

Ahh... I LOOOVE~~ this story. Srsly.

By the way, BLACK is the absence of all color - white is the combination of all colors into one. That's why, when you spin a color wheel fast enough, the whole thing turns white. x3
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
AWWW~!

-sighs contentedly and falls onto her bed-

SSOOO adorable!

I LOVE YOU, ALFIE!

Hell yeah, you'd better continue! D:
Midnight Ghost chapter 3 . 7/10/2011
Seems as if Alfred is already envisoning painting Mattie with all his vivid imagery and stuff. XD

-waves arms- And yush, I would like to see this continued.
oOAliceOo chapter 3 . 7/4/2011
I really like this story! I hope you continue to write it because I'd just love to read more. :3
tynder20 chapter 3 . 6/30/2011
Please continue! This is a lovely story thus far and the imagery you use is very nice. It has the same touching emotions as another favorite story of mine (A Dog of Flanders) though I hope it has a much happier ending. Please keep up the great work.
Shadow-the-Knight chapter 3 . 6/13/2011
Please update!~ I wanna see what happens next if Matthew decides to be friends with Alfred or something! Anything! I'm very curious~
silverstream27 chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
*tweaks out* FYLVB;UYIR OVCY7890CFGJ DRT,-BGVUO;LO9R05T6YHO;YIHDMXSCU 98NO PI9L; UBFHJK NXC7YHIUJ!CONTINUE DAM*IT! .

tehehe 3