Reviews for A Coffee Story
NCIS248 chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
Wow! I love this story SO much!
Can't even explain how much
I love the beginning when they were just friends but I love the last chapter even more!
And was it the end?
Well anyway this fanfiction is just awesome! :D
flootzavut chapter 6 . 2/23/2013
"And there was, again, that happy twinkle that appeared in his eye whenever the mere possibility of him tasting her cooking came up. Kate had realized more than once since she had met him, that she had, a few times, cooked or baked just because she wanted to see that glint in his eye"

Love this idea.

You need to sort out your speech tags. He saids and she saids don't need capital letters even after question and exclamation marks. The speech tag is part of the sentence, eg:

"Have some coffee," he said.

"Really?" she asked.

It's a fairly small thing to fix, and it's really distracting, it would honestly be a huge improvement just to fix this.
flootzavut chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
The begging conversation made me chuckle!
flootzavut chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Babysitter Gibbs is made of cute!
sg1star chapter 21 . 9/10/2012
enjoying this story, not sure what over chapters that can be added,but what about how Gibbs would of dealt with Cait/Katie and the time she got dubed by the female who blew herself up and Katie/Caitlin got hurt by it. Or how Gibbs reacted to the photo of Katie/ Caitlin that Tony saw of her in the wet tshirt photo...
user123 chapter 21 . 10/20/2011
love the story...it was really very good...delt with emotions really nicely...one of the best i have read by far! hope to read more from u :)
sunshine37 chapter 21 . 3/30/2011
I'm really enjoying your story, thanks for posting.
anna chapter 21 . 2/13/2011
Am hoping the latest episode has given you a new 'muse' :)

Love this story!
linelm chapter 21 . 2/9/2011
Absolutely lovely story!

I love how you write both Kate and Gibbs! And the idea for this story is great. I found the story sweet, funny, captivating and well written.

Thank you so much for writing it!
anna chapter 21 . 1/30/2011
am still loving this story!

Am sorry that your muse has left you - hope you get it back soon!

any chapters that are added to this story I shall consider a little gift :)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 21 . 1/30/2011
I do feel a little sorry for Tony, being on the receiving end of Gibbs' wrath! But he's definitely got it bad for Kate, hasn't he? Great chapter, looking forward to more. :)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 20 . 1/30/2011
That chapter was very much them, very believable. Great chapter. :)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 19 . 1/30/2011
Cute, especially with the coffee. :)
shadowsamurai83 chapter 18 . 1/30/2011
Lol, I thought that decision had already been made! Ah well, now it's official. :) Great chapter.
shadowsamurai83 chapter 17 . 1/30/2011
Somehow 'Gibbs' and 'cute' just don't go together, but then again, they do! Great chapter again. :)