Reviews for King and Consort
Honestly, while I don't mind Yuki plotting revenge, the whole confession scene really irritated me. It was plainly selfish and foolish. Yuki never really thought about how Kaname would react to the scene, and I honestly feel sorry for Shizuka. Sure she was a mean teacher, but she did her best to protect Yuki for Kaname's sake and now that effort has been wasted. And when Yuki confessed, she was totally giving up on revenge for her family, how does that even make sense? And how was confessing right? She was ruining everything else by doing so? Ugh. I honestly hope that the original Yuki from the manga would never do this, then again she was born a pureblood/human so she wouldn't even be in this scenario.
Finally she drinks! But she should have told Kaname about Shirabuki, just like he should have told her about Rido
Honestly Yuki should just drink blood and quit starving herself already. It's helping no one! But it's definitely hurting Kaname! She really should think of the bigger picture first.
Mmm, so does Kaname know that Lord Shirabuki killed his parents?
I am honestly irritated with Yuki. She's being too reckless and unthinking. She keeps disobeying Kaname's orders even after he saved her from Rido, even after she knows she is betraying his trust and not appreciating what he did to protect her.
Beautiful. This chapter is just beautiful.
GreenRose chapter 11 . 4/30
Okay so this story has turned me into an antsy, unsocial zombie since I started reading. Your writing is breathtakingly beautiful and you portray Kaname Kuran in a way that has me squealing every time he has a scene, but you are seriously killing me.
Please for the love of God, tell me they will at least kiss soon or something! Or at the very least, for her to know he is King! I was so sure it would be revealed this chapter, but no. YOUR SUCH A TEASE.
A cruel one.
But I adore this fic and even though I am growing weary with anticipation for some action between the two, I will persist. *insert dramatic music*
I just ask, please don’t break my heart. Lol
Pleaseeeee let them be together!
I’m so afraid to continue reading because I can already feel her reservation with him.
That’s all...
taimurpro chapter 34 . 4/3
This story is way too long, too many details, interesting plot and sometimes I can’t figure out who is talking but I love it so keep up the good work mate.
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 18 . 3/6
Oh! Yuuki is wasting away! DRINK HIS BLOOD DAMNIT. This story is progressing quickly and I'm astounded every time at your magical words. How did you attain such skill? I am shocked and amazed!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 16 . 3/5
I felt so proud of Yuki for handling that so well! GAHHH she needs blood already, it's killing her! And ooooh a small love triangle with Zero would be nice...but I digress. I LOVE YOUR WRITING.
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 12 . 2/28
This is the most beautiful fanfic I have ever read in my life.
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 9 . 2/26
This is exquisitely written! Readin this makes me so happy!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 8 . 2/26
Damn! Your writing is breathtaking to read!
x-myriad-of-dreams-x chapter 2 . 2/25
OH my GOD reading this is like reading poetry! Amazing!
AnimeFanPeep chapter 1 . 9/2/2017
As i read through the chapters i realised there is a thing you may have over looked author-nim. Takuma is asato's grandson, yori is his niece, yet yori calls him cousin. What an odd family structure there is.