Reviews for King and Consort
AnimeFanPeep chapter 1 . 9/2
As i read through the chapters i realised there is a thing you may have over looked author-nim. Takuma is asato's grandson, yori is his niece, yet yori calls him cousin. What an odd family structure there is.
AnimeFanPeep chapter 34 . 9/2
Im suprised this chapter mostly was dedicated to the great great king and his time. How rido was formed and his mother's lineage. So yuuki's grandma is kuruso pureblood, Kame? So she is asleep? Im still quiet confused as to why her burial site has to do with koharu's son's death. I hope you d clarify.
AnimeFanPeep chapter 32 . 9/1
I first started reading this fanfic back in 2012. At that time, there were only 29 chapters. Because each chapter was extremely long and i was fairly naive and young, it took me quite some time to read through all 29 chapters. But to my joy i found out you had updated another 2 chapters, 30 and 31. I finished those two fairly quickly and was eager for more chapters. Weeks passed and they turned into months and i had thought it was a yearly update. So i came back in 2013 but only to find it was the same 31 chapters. I waited another year but it was still the same result. Frustrated, i emailed you, hoping to give you encouragement to continue on with the series. And not long after came your reply as you were busy. With life. With family. I was heart broken but i came to believe maybe somethings are best left half completed. So i returned every year since then, re reading the same 31 chapters, each time fascinated and was able to map out better pictures and scenarios as i matured with understanding. Maybe i was early for 2016 but now that i came back in 2017, i was ecstatic that you had updated 3 more new chapters; 32, 33 and 34. Although not much, it just shows you havent forgotten or given up on the story. I'm glad you came back to continue on with the story. And i hope that you would continue on with the story and give it its ending that it deserve. I await for more chapters :3

Btw, i realised you removed many quotes from many of the chapters, why so? :o
STAR390 chapter 34 . 5/13
I really love your story. Please hurry update
xxVerdandixx chapter 34 . 4/12
Gosh this is amazing! I'm dying to read the next chapter! I love how you wrote the YuMe moments and I can't wait to see how their relationship would progress and what would happen next! Thank you for the update! : )
Anna chapter 34 . 2/10
Omg this is one of the best and most promising vk stories out there (i'm not even kidding man) so please do update i beg you TT_TT
Guest chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
Sigh :( vk memories new chapter just came out. It looks like it's going to be a Yuki x zero manga and here I thought I will see some kaname argh! Pleaaaaaaaase update soooooo I'm desperate for some yume! I beg you!
Thank you for the hard work and good luck
fan 1012938475 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
this is a response to the comment below mine
YASSS! def superior to 's storyline hahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
OMG! This is by faaaaar THE GREATEST vk story I have ever read$$$$$$$. Dare I say superior to hino's plot? YES! Please keep writing I'm in love with your fanfic and it's a distraction from the horrible ending of vk that ripped off my heart . Good luck in your life and future (just so you know I NEVER write reviews)
FY chapter 34 . 10/25/2016
Hello. I think your story is very interesting and well developed, despite a few grammar mistakes here and there.

Just my suggestion, I think maybe you should refrain from using Japanese pronouns too much. Because it's kind of uncomfortable when you are going with the flow of the story and have to stop to wonder "what does this word mean?!", you can keep the "sama", but I think others should be changed to English, "my beloved", "crown prince", "king", "queen" would be better than Japanese, ans they give off the correct impressions since the readers actually understand them.

All in all, I like your fanfic, thank you for writing it and congrats on the job well done.
Erin chapter 34 . 9/27/2016
Please write more ASAP! This is a wonderful story & I cannot wait to read more!
Moonlightdarkness724 chapter 21 . 9/20/2016
I cannot express how much this story means to me! After spending 2 days catching up from when I first started this a few years ago, I can say I'm hooked, I'm in love, I'm all around enchanted with the depth and complexity of this story! Thank you for this!
1 fan chapter 34 . 9/1/2016
*cries tears of joy*

i love you so much

xoxo keep this up 3
Todietonight chapter 34 . 8/28/2016
Hi the chapter was good but confusing hope you continue confusing us in the future please update soon. Your fan
mrs. zala chapter 34 . 8/24/2016
what a way to confuse your mind in the start of of the chapter. I should have known, used and not surprised again to how you begin it by now. ;

damn. what a breakthrough chapter.. it answers many of mine, but they also give me many new questions. fiiiuuhh~ still long way to go.

kaname's grandpa such a romantic and stubborn ya.
like grandson, like grandpa.

I hope one day you can write a chapter regarding kaname's parents. are they facing the same thing? pull and tug like that. XD

update soon~
I'm thirsty with more romance story~~~

until next time,