Reviews for King and Consort
ThomasaTa chapter 31 . 11/9/2014
I'm reading this story, I don't know if your still on this site or your writing other stories but please update the story! It's a fantastic story to read!
Edward-lover0107 chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
Holy moly! What a chapter! I have no word... This is definitely one of the best fics I've ever read. I hope you will get to finish this story and maybe publish it one day. It's truly beautiful!:)
kittykatxox chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I love this fic more than VK itself! I would die happily if you updated again.
MaekoChan chapter 30 . 8/30/2014
I'm so sad you haven't continued this fanfic. I just read it all in one day because I became obsessed with it - your writing is amazing and I loved your story. I hope one day you might continue as I am a huge fan. 3 If not, I hope you continue writing and make it big!
Annabelle Nicole Campbell chapter 31 . 8/15/2014
Your story is rich in depth and full of detail. You showed love between two people from the moment it was born up to the center of the relationship. I feel that was the essense of your story-to show love grow into that which every married couple shares. Congratulations on a story well done. I would have loved to have seen the story end with the couple having a child after settling into the new society they worked for. I look forward to reading more of your works.
Anlanther chapter 31 . 8/4/2014
This has got to be the longest chapter in the whole story. OMG, that took muuuccchhhh longer than expected for me to read. And why?! Why must you end it right after you start something with Sara again?! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN AND OH MY GOODNESS, THAT RIDO AND SHIZUKA BACK STORY. SWEET FOR SHIZUKA (like a gloomy tsundere I imagined, which is odd, even for me, but yea) AND SAD FOR RIDO. Actually, I don't feel sorry for him at all. He really needs to be taught that being a complete and utter sadist is never good.

PLEASE UPDATE! WHY MUST ALL THE GOOD STORIES BE LEFT UNUPDATED FOR TWO YEARS?! ACTUALLY, WHY IS IT ALWAYS TWO YEARS? PLEASE UPDATE, I KNOW YOU'RE STILL VISITING FFN! (I sound like a stalker, but anything could happened and so I make sure they have updated something recently) - also shows how crazy in love I am with your story SO PLEASE UPDATE!
Anlanther chapter 27 . 6/9/2014
It's weird... While others that had reviewed this chapter worried about Kaname, I'm here just worrying about the innocent flight attendants and pilots.
Anlanther chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
I may sound cruel, but yes Yuuki! Show off your power! Cold, but awesome! They deserved it! I'm so happy that she is not one of those 'I'm going to help everyone and bring justice' but ends up with her seemingly winning with the help of many others and in truth, not solving anything at all. Nor fulfilling her initial goal, but only a stepping stone before it. To claim to be resolute, but actions and decisions saying otherwise. Yes, I'm looking at you Haruto Tokishima.
Uhhum... Excuse me. Anyway, love this turn out and I can't wait to get to the next chapter! Though I'm going to have to wait before I get to read it. I need to stick with my one chapter a day rule! I don't want to finish this so quickly, but these short chapters really make it tempting...
Anlanther chapter 21 . 5/30/2014
As sad as I am for Kaname, I really can't wait to see Yuuki's development! God, I love it when a supposedly useless character of the series changes and develops (and not the fast, let's take the shortcut way) into a badass character capable of amazing and overpowering everyone else. And yes! Artemis has appeared! Though it has been a while since it has, I can't wait to see more of it! I hope you come back to update this story because I know that when I finish contently reading the remaining chapters , I will be asking for a lot once I get to the final chapter.
AnimeFanPeep chapter 31 . 5/29/2014
This will be your First and Last time receiving a review...

... Considering that you have gone into slumber.
Anlanther chapter 9 . 5/24/2014
You know what, I take back what I said about adding more detail onto the characters and setting. You have just utterly blown my expectations away. The only thing I can say now is that there are times where how you structured your sentence made me be like 'wait, so did she do it or did she not' so yea. Also, very minor mistakes in which you have missed a letter in a word or have split the word 'herself' or missed the the 'e' in 'breathe'. Other than that, just whoa another really great chapter and, again, I am looking very forward to reading the next chapter.
Anlanther chapter 4 . 5/23/2014
A very interesting and unique premise you have prepared so far. Your writing style is intricate, yet very intelligible and befitting to both the series and your story as a whole. I like it, though maybe a bit more detail could be added concerning the appearances of both the characters and the setting. Can't wait to get on to the later chapters of this story, and I'm curious to who may appear next. Good job.
Hk-curiosity chapter 31 . 2/12/2014
Please come back. You are dearly missed in this space.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
its nerly 2 years pls pls come back and update!
shira-chan 3 chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
i really like this! you're really good! please continue!