Reviews for King and Consort
Darth-Taisha chapter 14 . 4/29
Awesome chapter.
Darth-Taisha chapter 13 . 4/29
Whoa! What a chapter! It was mind-blowingly awesome. I can't wait to read more.
Darth-Taisha chapter 12 . 4/29
Awesome chapter...finally this story is getting somewhere. Thank you.
Darth-Taisha chapter 11 . 4/29
I love this story, there is something very special about it, but I am not going to lie, the last few chapters have been almost painful to read. I hate the lies between them, and the pace of this story is frustratingly slow. You move it forward a little, then it is like you take a step back. I am committed to finishing this because of the reasons I stated in my first sentence, but something has to give. As a reader I can't handle staying in this constant state of frustration.

Also, I think it is beyond time for Kaname to let her know who he is. Again, super frustrating.
Darth-Taisha chapter 8 . 4/29
Awesome tension, I am waiting for it all to break. Keep up the great work.
Darth-Taisha chapter 6 . 4/28
Mmm, so lovely. I can't seem to figure out why she doesn't recognize him from her senpai who rescued her in the snow? I will be patient to see when she figures it out. Still, I love the chapter, I always have had a liking for "stolen moments" in stories and you have set the tone well.

One thing, you haven't mentioned any time about them eating and the first day Yuuki was there you never had her look for food and I kept wondering about it. After almost being killed and then healed, wouldn't it be natural for her to want to eat right after waking up? Anyway, I was just curious why you haven't mentioned or had a scene like that.
Darth-Taisha chapter 5 . 4/28
Another awesome chapter. I feel so bad for Yuuki, she has enemies all around her. At least, Zero took care of one of them. I also feel badly for her parents, how awful for them. I can't wait to see where you take this story next.

Also, I saved the best for last...I think the scenes between Kaname and Yuuki are deeply touching, lovely and just incredible. I love the way you are writing them. Thank you so much!
Darth-Taisha chapter 4 . 4/28
Kaname is such a naughty king lol, but seriously, I love it. I loved this chapter to pieces, it was just so wonderful. The scene at the end was brilliant, you are really making Shizuka really hateful and menacing. Terrific writing, I can't wait to see what happens next.
Darth-Taisha chapter 3 . 4/28
Alright...so things are getting GOOD! I love the tone, the scenes between Takuma and Yuuki were awesome. I especially loved the library and how detailed you are about the castle. Simply glorious.

Yuuki meeting Rido, I assume, was chilling, but very well done. It made me really nervous for her.

I noticed in the poem you wrote advise instead of advice, you also made that mistake in an earlier chapter too. Just thought I would let you know. Awesome job.
Darth-Taisha chapter 2 . 4/28
I love the tone you are setting for Yuuki, she is on alert, but the Right Hands are watching her and it a way they seem to be trying to get her to relax too. I can't wait to see how she interacts with Kaname.

There are a few places where you left out words, but those mistakes are small and they don't detract much from the overall quality of your writing. I think it is a great story so far...

BTW, I love the wolf/dog...awesome.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 4/28
I have had this story in my favorites section for a while now and I was just waiting until I had some time to read and savor it. Well, today is that day and after this first wonderful chapter, I am really looking forward to it. I am off to the next chapter...
Vierra LateStar Ocean chapter 1 . 4/7
Wow. This is an amazing fanfiction that deserves so much credit. Truly its a work of art. I can't imagine how long it must have taken you to write and the plot and story are amazing. I cant wait until your next update :) I see your last update was in 2012 so I am a bit concerned as its 2015 now, but hopefully this will continue. Again, AMAZING story :)
ThomasaTa chapter 31 . 11/9/2014
I'm reading this story, I don't know if your still on this site or your writing other stories but please update the story! It's a fantastic story to read!
Edward-lover0107 chapter 31 . 9/26/2014
Holy moly! What a chapter! I have no word... This is definitely one of the best fics I've ever read. I hope you will get to finish this story and maybe publish it one day. It's truly beautiful!:)
kittykatxox chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
I love this fic more than VK itself! I would die happily if you updated again.