Reviews for King and Consort
Anna chapter 34 . 2/10
Omg this is one of the best and most promising vk stories out there (i'm not even kidding man) so please do update i beg you TT_TT
Guest chapter 34 . 12/28/2016
Sigh :( vk memories new chapter just came out. It looks like it's going to be a Yuki x zero manga and here I thought I will see some kaname argh! Pleaaaaaaaase update soooooo I'm desperate for some yume! I beg you!
Thank you for the hard work and good luck
fan 1012938475 chapter 1 . 11/20/2016
this is a response to the comment below mine
YASSS! def superior to 's storyline hahaha
Guest chapter 5 . 11/9/2016
OMG! This is by faaaaar THE GREATEST vk story I have ever read$$$$$$$. Dare I say superior to hino's plot? YES! Please keep writing I'm in love with your fanfic and it's a distraction from the horrible ending of vk that ripped off my heart . Good luck in your life and future (just so you know I NEVER write reviews)
FY chapter 34 . 10/25/2016
Hello. I think your story is very interesting and well developed, despite a few grammar mistakes here and there.

Just my suggestion, I think maybe you should refrain from using Japanese pronouns too much. Because it's kind of uncomfortable when you are going with the flow of the story and have to stop to wonder "what does this word mean?!", you can keep the "sama", but I think others should be changed to English, "my beloved", "crown prince", "king", "queen" would be better than Japanese, ans they give off the correct impressions since the readers actually understand them.

All in all, I like your fanfic, thank you for writing it and congrats on the job well done.
Erin chapter 34 . 9/27/2016
Please write more ASAP! This is a wonderful story & I cannot wait to read more!
Moonlightdarkness724 chapter 21 . 9/20/2016
I cannot express how much this story means to me! After spending 2 days catching up from when I first started this a few years ago, I can say I'm hooked, I'm in love, I'm all around enchanted with the depth and complexity of this story! Thank you for this!
1 fan chapter 34 . 9/1/2016
*cries tears of joy*

i love you so much

xoxo keep this up 3
Todietonight chapter 34 . 8/28/2016
Hi the chapter was good but confusing hope you continue confusing us in the future please update soon. Your fan
mrs. zala chapter 34 . 8/24/2016
what a way to confuse your mind in the start of of the chapter. I should have known, used and not surprised again to how you begin it by now. ;

damn. what a breakthrough chapter.. it answers many of mine, but they also give me many new questions. fiiiuuhh~ still long way to go.

kaname's grandpa such a romantic and stubborn ya.
like grandson, like grandpa.

I hope one day you can write a chapter regarding kaname's parents. are they facing the same thing? pull and tug like that. XD

update soon~
I'm thirsty with more romance story~~~

until next time,

Mrs. zala
aliciarose1006 chapter 34 . 8/23/2016
I do love the new chapters, having the back stories to all these characters and jumps to the future. But my gut instinct is telling me that Yume was get their happy ending. I feel like Yume is going to be destroyed :( I hope that the end doesn't involve Kaname going mad and Yuuki being killed, or worse having to run from Kaname with their child :( it'd be nice to see them get their happy ending :(
Rose chapter 34 . 8/22/2016
Omg I love this! It was amazing! Is yuuki pregnant now? Heheheh I'm so excited can't wait for the next chapter and thanks again
Cheska chapter 34 . 8/22/2016
:(( my god, you tease :(( gimme more of yume scenes
Bluesparkleification chapter 34 . 8/22/2016
Great as always, your writing is just unreal. Cant wait for the next chapter.

Thank you for updating, I look forward to more chapters of all yours stories 3
laralenaleia chapter 26 . 8/21/2016
Definitely one of the best fanfics I've read (in my 9 years of reading fics). Not just the best from Vampire Knight, but the entire fanfic-verse. Should've posted this review a lot earlier but now I'm randomly posting it at this chapter. Thank god you haven't given up on this masterpiece. Stay awesome!