Reviews for Strawberry
dragonlover721 chapter 17 . 9/19/2012
Oh no Isshin D: Poor Ichi. Can't wait to see what happens next. I like what you have so far. And even though I'm not much of a reviewer (this will probably the only one you'll get from me), you get a review saying how awesome this story is. I love what you've done with Shiro, he needed to have his own fun. Though I miss Shinji time.
Anyways for who to pair up with our favorite strawberry... Well Shinji or Byakuya would be my favorites, though I wouldn't mind seeing Ichigo with Hisagi or Toshiro.
emobunny4eva chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
really, really, really L-O-V-E this!
MugetsuFused chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
love it! 333

((in this one fic someone called ichigos holloaw shirogetsu. very clever.))
spiel chapter 17 . 3/14/2011
This story is really interesting so far! :D

I'm looking forward to future chapters!

*goes off to look up some Hisagi/Ichigo fics*
Quetzalcoatls chapter 17 . 2/13/2011
fantastic story! update soon! i love this!
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 17 . 10/24/2010
Aw, I wanted Shiro to be out longer. Oh well.
NICHA chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
can you make a ichigo x hiyori story next
What chapter 17 . 10/12/2010
Ooh you killed Isshin! I felt tears in my eyes. Happy it was updated though.
Nicolae Estol chapter 17 . 10/7/2010
"Creepy" and "hospital" are interchangeable; sorry to hear about your string of ill-luck (whatever put you in the hospital and the situation afterwards). :(
whitespiderlilly chapter 17 . 10/7/2010
I'm glad you woke up from your coma and I hope you get well soon!
RussiansNekojinlover chapter 16 . 9/26/2010
I vote Shinji a million times! :)
peach77 chapter 16 . 9/10/2010
I loved the drinking game. This has been fun fic to read so far, really enjoyable. I do hope you update soon.
autumnannette19 chapter 16 . 9/8/2010
Whats next, whats next?
Plot Bunniez of Doom chapter 16 . 9/5/2010
This is an awesome fic. I'm suprised more ppl don't read it because it has quite a high level of quality. And if you don't update and finish this fic, you better watch out... :D
vodoodollz chapter 16 . 8/2/2010
Oooo~ I'm not too fussy on the pairings, so long as its yaoi. But I would very much like to see Hisagi and Ichigo have sex now. *wags eyebrows* Perfect opertunity and all. Hisagi/Ichigo is hard to come by.

POssible Shinji/Ichigo might be fun too. :P