Reviews for Ignoring The Universe
enchanted nightingale chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Great!
MichaelaTheUchiha chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
"One was so heavily classified I don't think even the president's allowed to know about it" - Tony DiNozzo

I'm curious as to what this one is. o-o; Do you remember which episode?

Tony has seen someone buried alive and survived, so I'm not sure if Nick would win "nearly died" if Tony remembered that one.

Thanks for a great fanfiction! :D
conflictiveMordacity chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
My friend watches CSI and hates (Or just dislikes. I don't know.) NCIS, and I love NCIS and dislike CSI. But, her favorite character is Nick, and I love Tony, but not as much as McGee. I remember reading this a while back, but now I've gotten the time to actually review it. I'm seriously thinking of sending her the link to this. but, meanwhile, happy writing!
Lucillia chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
That was a good one. For oddest corpse, you seem to have forgotten about the boy with the boobs from drinking water that feminized fish, and the siblings who looked a bit like werewolves, I forget which episode that was.
The Original Geek chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Great story - I love the laundry lists of ways they've almost died!
Ryley chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
I still say plague beats buried alive. How many people can say they survived the plague? Great scene with my two favorite characters from their respective shows.

Keep 'em coming!
angry penguin chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
This is too perfect. Love it.
racefh853629 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Fantastic story! I love it. :)
ASP AUS chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Hahahah! Love the "one big, incestuous, dysfunctional family" bit. It's soooo true!
georgesgurl117 chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Excellently written! Thanks for bringing my two favorite characters together.
Rosajean chapter 1 . 10/7/2010
OMG! This was absolutely perfect! I LOVE it! So so funny!
DJFireHawk chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
oh man that was a fun read. Excellently written and very believable. Great job...funny too.
SmokeyTV chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
I really like this! Even tho I have never watched NCIS, I don't feel lost at all. So that's a really good quality...to write it so that even someone without knowledge of all the characters/shows can enjoy and appreciate it.

You create a scene very well so that the reader can visualize it. And the dialogue is exceptional and realistic! It flows very well, and emotions can be felt from the speech alone.

Nice job!
Dagmar Buse chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
NICE one! I can so see the two, sharing like that.

Now I want more Tony/Nick bonding. And Abby/Hodges!