Reviews for A Hard Day's Trivia Night
OliveLouisa chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Love this, fantastic characterisation! :D
7881 chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
Thank you for this story!
7881 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
LOVE the part about the mirror. Can easily see that you're a huge fan of the series (like me) and you write incredibly well.

7881 chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
Great to see James pop up in this chapter, and very entertaining to meet with the Phone Ranger again. Excellent!

7881 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
Ah, Colin. Can't help but wonder what the ulterior motive is.

I know I've already said it, but you write these characters extremely well. I'm really enjoying every word!

7881 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
Glad for the link back to trivial pursuit. Makes me feel like getting out the old episodes again. Love Spike's line about the extra couple of sixes symbol. Great chapter.

7881 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
I'm really enjoying this. You understand and write these characters extremely well. A pleasure to read!

7881 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
Great characterisation, enjoying the dialogue and play between characters. Heading off to read more. :)

Ultrawoman chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
Oh, Beth! I knew this would be good, your PG are always good, but this was actually awesome! lol

You just have such a handle on the charaters voices and traits, and it didn't matter at all to me that it didn't technically fit in canon anywhere.

My favourite parts are definitely the tie-breaker donut scoffing (especially since it was against James Armstrong of all people!) and the end with Spike and Lynda getting back together - just perfect.

To be honest, I loved the whole thing and I've added it straight to my fave stories list :)

Thank you for another wonderful read!

Katiefoolery chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I'm almost hoping you'll do a prequel to this where we get to re-live the first infamous trivia night. Almost, because I just love the flashback of it that you've given us here. I'm looking forward to reading on.