Reviews for A Twin for a Twin
This story is a fascinating read! I loved discovering the Con family world from both an insider's (Skylar's) and outsider's (Sunstreaker's) perspectives. I love how you have shown the characters from Transformers interacting with each other. Do you have plans to continue this story? I would love to see how Galloway gets knocked down from his high horse here! I really want to see how that side plot gets concluded.
Angel4EverLostInLife chapter 15 . 3/28
More please!
TwinPersonalities chapter 15 . 3/4
mezzieb1 chapter 15 . 1/8
please say you have not forgotten this story!
Novalunni chapter 15 . 5/8/2016
Oh man this has been an experience! Your plot is really great and your OCs give me life. Skylar and Steve/Sideswipe and Sunstreaker comparisons are so interesting and my favourite thing about this fic with the Ocean's 11 crossover. Conmen aspect of the fic is really well done, I feel like I'm watching a heist movie. The con plots are so detailed and impressive that I can't help but love them. Hoping that Uncle Danny comes to the picture sooner or later.
What I also love about this is all the autobots being so impressed with the "puny" humans.
Really hoping that this story hasn't been abandoned, but even if it has, it is still a good read.
Great job!
Eunice Pacheco chapter 15 . 7/30/2015
Frag. Three long days it took to just finish reading this monstrosity of a story that I claim it should be a book. Honestly, this is one hell of an awesome story that I would like you to continue.
dinawen chapter 14 . 3/6/2015
I really wish you would update this!
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 15 . 2/23/2015
*blows off the dust* not a bad story you got here. I hope to see it finished someday!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Please update this story! It's awesome! I want to know what happens next! Please! Pretty please!
xVentressx chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
God I'm almost in SHOCK on how good you are at making your stories captivating!I didn't loose interest even for a second!
Actually I was like:"*eating a sandwich*Come on jaw!Chew faster,I got a story to read!"
Or :"*has to go to the toilet*Who cares?!I won't leave this for my natural needs!"
And I'm not even joking:3
You literally had me on the edge of my seat or rocking back and forth like a maniac on some scenes.
I probably had such extreme reactions because I CAN'T find any stories who are trully entertaining anymore!So this one was like a warm and nice smelling bath after a day of long and sweaty work.
You have no idea how GRATEFUL I am to you for writing this!
So THANK YOU for your work:)
I sincerely hope you won't give up on this brilliant story,it would be a true disappointment if you did.
You just got yourself a new and obsessed readerXD
If some words are missing,I apologize,they seem to disappear after I comment for some reason...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Please continue this fanfiction.
Ruyuz chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I'm surprised I didn't find this story sooner it is great.I hope you are still on here and continue it.
Sanity's Darkest Dream chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I loved this chapter! Especially the parts with explosives! When will you post the next chapter?
Fafy chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
Great story please update soon
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Hey. I love this fic! Please update it soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.