Reviews for A Twin for a Twin
dinawen chapter 14 . 3/6
I really wish you would update this!
HeartsGuardianSol chapter 15 . 2/23
*blows off the dust* not a bad story you got here. I hope to see it finished someday!
Please update this story! It's awesome! I want to know what happens next! Please! Pretty please!
xVentressx chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
God I'm almost in SHOCK on how good you are at making your stories captivating!I didn't loose interest even for a second!
Actually I was like:"*eating a sandwich*Come on jaw!Chew faster,I got a story to read!"
Or :"*has to go to the toilet*Who cares?!I won't leave this for my natural needs!"
And I'm not even joking:3
You literally had me on the edge of my seat or rocking back and forth like a maniac on some scenes.
I probably had such extreme reactions because I CAN'T find any stories who are trully entertaining anymore!So this one was like a warm and nice smelling bath after a day of long and sweaty work.
You have no idea how GRATEFUL I am to you for writing this!
So THANK YOU for your work:)
I sincerely hope you won't give up on this brilliant story,it would be a true disappointment if you did.
You just got yourself a new and obsessed readerXD
If some words are missing,I apologize,they seem to disappear after I comment for some reason...
Guest chapter 15 . 7/28/2014
Please continue this fanfiction.
Ruyuz chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I'm surprised I didn't find this story sooner it is great.I hope you are still on here and continue it.
Sanity's Darkest Dream chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
I loved this chapter! Especially the parts with explosives! When will you post the next chapter?
Fafy chapter 15 . 10/3/2013
Great story please update soon
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 15 . 8/26/2013
Hey. I love this fic! Please update it soon. I can't wait to read what happens next.
Kurohane Ookami chapter 15 . 11/17/2012
Oh pleasssseeee update soon! I love the plot, and Darlta amuses me greatly.
DJ Blacklite chapter 15 . 8/8/2012
This story is amazing and awesome! Like OMG I couldn't stop reading and when there was no more until next time I got sad.
Primordial Soul chapter 15 . 7/15/2012
This story is bloody fantastic.

I'm hooked to it and eagerly awaited the next update, whenever it may be.

Primordial Soul
Crossfire-121 chapter 14 . 6/11/2012
I'm sorry, I really am trying to enjoy this story, but you got one major thing wrong and it is really bothering me. The symptoms you describe i.e. remembering everything ever seen, heard and read, those are the benefits of an eidetic memory, but the ramifications you describe, mental stress, blackouts, never being able to forget anything, as well as the rarity of it are not part of an eidetic memory. What you're thinking of does exist, and the problems that come with it are the same. What you're describing is Hyperthymesia. There are only 20 documented cases, and it would fit better in the story. The difference between the two would be that people with an eidetic memory do forget over time. It takes a long time, but it happens. You specifically stated that Steve cannot forget, which is a symptom of Hyperthymesia.
VaRa129 chapter 15 . 4/18/2012
I really love this story! Its really well written and something I've never read before:3 I love your OCs Skyler and Steve and Flipluck. Fliplucks adorable I hope you continue, I'm really intrested in what happens:)
Spark of the forgotten chapter 1 . 3/17/2012