Reviews for The Razor's Edge
beanothercullen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Great story! I really really loved it
Dantelover051386 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Awwee...he shaved his head for his mum...damn, i thought he was cutting himself there for a minute.
LA91 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
lovely story. I'll admit I was expecting something completely different, so am pleasantly surprised :)
Debbi84 chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Wonderful story.
gumibear26 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
*sniff* I love those boys. I will admit that I originally thought something completely different when Edward picked up the razor. When I shaved my head because I couldn't bear losing my hair bit by bit, my husband wanted to do the same thing. I threw a footstomping hissy fit, and our hair stylist refused to do it for him. I loved him for it, but didn't want the daily reminder of seeing him; bad enough that I could see mine. And mine is coming back, although slower than I would like.

Good story.
PJ's secret chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
I'm so very sorry, man... And I really hope you have your Jasper beside you. Take care.

SK
The.Dragonfly.Lover chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I did not expect at all for him to shave his head. I admire them completely for doing so, though.
AliceinAngst chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I wish I had something intelligent to say. All I an coming up with is wow. Just wow. Thank you for sharing.
LisaLoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was lovely.
Robpfan chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Hmmmmmm... I like this... my mom was lucky, she didn't lose her hair during her chemo... so many aren't that lucky... we bought dozens of hats and donated them to her cancer treatment center... everything helps...

Merry christmas and a happy new year...

Take care
jmrbear chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
What an incredibly touching story. You do a fantastic job of conveying genuine emotions in your stories. Thank-you for sharing.
orphanaccount1 chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Is it sad that a one-sshot made me tear up like this? If so, I don't give a fuck. Darlin, I love it. It's painful, and sad, and the ending was so not what I thought it would be. But becauses of all of that, it was beautiful. I love it. I love it, I love it, I love it.
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Brilliant writing. Your writing pulls at the heartstrings.
Bufster chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Such a great ending!

Sad story but still very adorable!
SheSoODaZZled chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
Jasper is jsut about the sweetest thing! That's REAL love right there!