Reviews for Sanji's Prank Calls
j-swan chapter 26 . 9/15/2016
I know you haven't updated in over four and a half years, but I hope you update again soon! Oh, I'm so curious about what's going to happen! I ship Ace and Sanji so much! Ace being so upset over Sanji's fate is so cute and sweet! Again, I hope you update again soon!
Guest chapter 26 . 7/21/2016
I came into this story thinking it was crack... And then it got DEEP AF
Kiki1770 chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Dying...dying...and dead.
Alex Burnerr chapter 26 . 5/29/2016
... Yep. Dead.

Urgh... I think I just coughed up my heart... Curiosity killed the cat but I ain't no feline
Alex Burnerr chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
This is just...this is amazing... I think my stomach got a six pack from laughing so hard... Then it's six pack got a six pack! I literally got a stomach ache from laughing so hard! Thank you so much for making this!
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 20 . 3/13/2016
Oh no! Sanji!
(LOLZ Dolfy and Pops CX)
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 14 . 3/5/2016
Priceless. XD
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 26 . 2/16/2016
omg what happend who saved him? plz update soon!
Megenehason ZOSAN-LAWLU LOVER chapter 1 . 2/14/2016
ahahahahahah omg that actuelly happrnrf ahahah love this
Guest chapter 26 . 1/22/2016
Update pleaaseeeee its been so long time ;_;
Panda.Blackwhite chapter 26 . 12/30/2015
I just can't stop reading this and definitelly can't stop laughing!
At one point, I got too carried on, I forgot that I was boiling water until almost an hour. My housekeeper must really hate me for this now.
I love you and I'm very thankful that you were ever born and alive and writing.
I'm soo following you!
pollyh12 chapter 26 . 10/18/2015
MORE!
Guest chapter 26 . 8/28/2015
Finish the thing plzzzzz!
xdrake24 chapter 25 . 8/4/2015
I know who saves him, its sabo! because sabo is everyone and everyone is sabo! I know that didn't make sense...but its a fun theory!
Guest chapter 26 . 2/10/2015
Plzzzzzz finish. I was bored for a while because I couldn't find any fanfics, until I found this one. This fanfic cracked me up all day. Plzzz come back and finish this story. From the sound of it your almost done. It seems it been three years since you updated though. I ask if u could finish this funny fanfic plzzzz.