Reviews for I Hope You're Happy
Maiqu20 chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
love it!
Fae chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
Lucky, you got to see it twice! Anyhow, I think these are excellent. Perhaps you could do Fiyero waking up as a scarecrow?
ElphabaROCKS chapter 7 . 1/1/2011
Ah! It's updated, terrific! Wonderful scene, but I think you missed the moment after ALAYM, in which Elphaba runs away (and he knows). Great characterization and I loved how you described Fiyero's emotions.
wicked.harrypotter nerd chapter 6 . 12/21/2010
really good you have to update soon. love the line "there is no pretnese here i happen genuinely self-absorbed, and deeply shallow." best fiyero line ever!
ZeGabz chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Wow, I love these! Could you write a chapter of when Fiyero first sees Elphaba before As Long As You're Mine, that would be great!
Bathtub Literature chapter 6 . 8/20/2010
OMO so adorable. I thought chapter 4 was fiyero as a child. lol, well great chapter. KEEP WRITING :)
Bathtub Literature chapter 1 . 8/20/2010
OMO KEEP GOING. fiyero is so intriguing. i dont know if i spelled that correctly but either way, please keep wriitng
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Chappie: Cute as. i love it. my favourite so far.

Question: I think he did in my honest opinion i mean, who spends two years of their life, putting on a facade to Oz, pretending to be in love with someone else and looking for that certain someone and is not in love with them? He did run away with her and he had to peobably be in love with her to run away with her. Pity they don't say 'i love you' in the musical. he did risk his life for her as well, but that had nothing to do with the question. so i personally think that he fell in love with her at the lion cub scene. that was too cute, but on the other hand, i can't think that i would fall in love with the guy who played Fiyero at school, though i do have a small once of attraction towards him.

Beautifully Tragic

Smiles

x
Hedwig466 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Yes! Exactly what I've been waiting for! This is pretty much my favorite scene in the whole show...

It was awesome!

And I think he might have started liking her a little before that scene.. at least a little, because they automatically went to each other in the beginning.. The Lion Cub scene kind of finalized it.

That was the best one yet!
Maiqu20 chapter 6 . 7/18/2010
Absolutely loved it! I think he fell for her in that scene or at least started to fall for her
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 7/17/2010
loved it!
sweetcaroline-98 chapter 4 . 7/17/2010
i totally agree w/ u on the sex scene thing. i mean son of a witch wouldn't exist without that scene. plz update soon
Beautifully Tragic Girl chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Fiyero getting lost in thought? Thats new. I quite liked this chapter. Keep up the good work. Happy writings.

Beautifully Tragic

Smiles

x
Hedwig466 chapter 5 . 7/16/2010
Cool! I love it! And I can't wait!
dreams-of-a-novel chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
Oh…my…GAWD! You know, (well, I’m sure you don’t know), I absolutely LIVE for Fiyeraba stories! Seriously. I read them all the time and they fuel my endless desire for sappy, romantic dialogue/storylines. “I Hope You’re Happy” is the first of your stories that I’ve read, and I sincerely hope that you continue this amazing tale A-frickin’-SAP! First and foremost, I especially enjoy this story because it’s told from Fiyero’s point of view, and there aren’t many stories like that on here (at least that I’ve come across). I absolutely adore Chapter Four, since “As Long as You’re Mine” is my favorite “WICKED” song and also my favorite scene in the musical. Describing the main characters’ appearances in the beginning Author’s Note was good, but I also think it might’ve been nice just to leave the appearances up to the reader’s imagination. Looking forward to reading the next chapters!