Reviews for Wrong Number
Autobot Guardian chapter 1 . 7h
I loved this! The way Jazz managed to fight off Soundwave on his own, and in his condition, was absolutely astonishing!
Heart of the Demons chapter 1 . 10/17
The character development for Jazz and Metroplex is an amazing highlight for this story. Metroplex seems the most interesting - whereas he's treated like some kind of automaton canon-wise, for this fic he's, as the "Transformers" brand states, more than meets the eye. The confrontation with Soundwave was fun to read, as was the Lady Gaga music you selected. If ever you wanna do a Metroplex/Trypticon story, I hope that you'll give Trypticon just as much depth as you've given his archnemesis.
Magykal-guest chapter 1 . 8/4
This was beautiful, just- just beautiful. XD
Triscribe chapter 1 . 2/13
Go Jazz. :)
DarkShell chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
I knew Lady Gaga was evil!
Jazzfan0217 chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Lol nice story. The ending was great! XD
Ultra Rodimus chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
*giggling unstoppably* XD Take that, Soundwave!
MoonWallker chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I seriously doubt that Rumble :D Man, I read this story a while back but was too lazy to review, but on this re read I'm giving you HUGE applause! Bravo! Great story and plot! Loved it! _
Soundblast1 chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
good story

Zea T chapter 1 . 12/30/2010
This was a great story. Jazz's determination, commitment and concern for others came shining through, as did his skill and sharp mind. Latching on to the song as a defense against Soundwave was a smart move, and perfectly in character for Jazz. It was certainly fun to see its effects.

I like the way you wrote Metroplex too. I've not seen many stories with him as a real character, and you wrote the interaction between him and his guests very well!
Demons Kin chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
And Gaga saves the day again lol great story and I wonder why no one has thought to use music as a weapon before although THundercracker kinda does with his sonic booms. Still awesome job and great story
knocks chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Absolutely perfect song and story pairing.

I can't really listen to Lady Gaga anymore myself, because I'm prone to ear worms... ;-)
Nightwind chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Well, Soundwave, it could've been worse! It could've been "It's a Small World!" ;) But then, I doubt that Jazz would have that one in his databanks. At least, I hope he doesn't...

This was cute, Jo. But then, I guess I should expect no less from you. :) Now I'll have to listen to that song. I only just heard my very first Lady Gaga song ever a couple of days ago when a friend made me watch the video on YouTube, but it was "Poker Face," not "Telephone." And that was pretty ear-wormy, so...I feel for poor Soundwave. :)

Seriously, though, music as a weapon is a nifty idea. I kinda liked it when it was explored in the otherwise-dreadful "Carnage in C Minor." Glad to see someone's doing something with that angle. :)
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
a great oneshot.

Good on Jazz playing a song to get rid of Soundwave!

though i feel bad for him, his knee getting hit again. But I'm glad he's ok