Reviews for The End And The Beginning
Siren Call chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
This is exactly what I needed... and what Skate needed! The Jate/Suliet ending was already bad enough but to not acknowledge Skate AT ALL, after everything, was just unforgivable! So this story really helped ease the sting of it all, and doubly so because I'm sure it wasn't easy trying to make sense out of that contrived cop-out of a finale. Nice job!
Nyxia chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Made me cry! xD

My heart needed this! Thank you so much!

It was really beautiful and nicely written!

Great job! ;)

SKate is fate no matter what! :)
Danyhg chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Looks like a lot of people didn't like the end (i didn't either), not only because it was centered almost entirely around Jack but all the questions they left... Back to the point, thank you for writing this, a really sweet and understanding fic. It would have been hard if both Kate and Sawyer didn't get together after they left the island, the connection between them would always be there. That's something that was missed in the show, sad as it is and this fic is the perfect complement of what was forgotten. Thanks again, adding it to my favourites :D
BeforeItsTooLate chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Damn I needed that!

I hated that it wasn't Sawyer and Kate that were meant to be together, even if they did get the time off the island before the whole afterlife thing. But your story is exactly what I needed; an explanation that didn't deem Skate as settling :)

Love love loved your story!
Wsm021 chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Thank you. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Love this. My heart needed the sap :)
M. Pond chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I'm tearing up at this. Thank you for writing this, it definitely goes a little way in helping with the feeling that we were completely forgotten about in the finale in favour of the other two ships.
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
THAT WAS WONDERFUL THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD HAVE ENDED TOGETHER AND IT ALL MUST HAVE MEANT SOMETHING

MARIA
lordofthepringles chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Thank you for this. This is the scene I needed for closure, after six years of emotional investing. So thank you for writing this.
nicodemusfleur chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Way to make me cry! ... And make me wish that the show's actual writers were as awesome as you so that we could have actually seen this.

Thank you SO much for writing this!
modernxxmyth chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was so beautiful. I really needed to read this. I loved it so much, thank you for writing it. This is my canon now. In my mind, this is my canon now because it rights the terrible wrong the writers did. This was beautiful and I'm currently sticking it in my mind as canon because it's what I needed. Very nice work.
always.theheartbeat chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
"But I wouldn't be able to sleep until I fixed something and shared it for those fans who feel like their soul was ripped out as much as mine was." -First off: TELL ME ABOUT IT. I can't shake the feeling that all us Skater's lost. For one of my favorite shows, this was my least favorite finale.

But anyways. I like this...It's not just some 'I don't like the end, here's my version' (well, it IS, but-) it just seemed like it was more than that...I dunno if that makes sense, but that's how I feel about it. :D

Great job, I loved it.

By the way...I'm with you on never forgiving the writers.
awakeattwilight chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I agree, I teared up at this more than the finale. I felt so cheated after watching it and don't understand why they didn't honor - even in a small way - Kate and Sawyer's connection. Thanks for sharing your view on how things should have gone.
kt2785 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Totally made me cry. I wish this is the ending we would have had.