Reviews for Ski Trip
Aoiika chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Haha. Wonderful. That was SO Hyacinth. I'm genuinely sad there aren't more episodes.
Geezworld234 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
That is brilliant! Well written you have done the characters justice and you had me in fits of laughter!
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 1/10/2012
Oh that was so good! Ha ha ha!
musicgal3 chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Haha, I completely love this! I can totally imagine this happening! Well-written. :-)
Dreamer1985 chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
ROFLOL! Poor Richard and Hyacinth hasn't a clue LOL
chooky11 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
haha this is great :)
potterpurpleranger56 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Only Hyacinth could do something like this and not realize what she is doing. Poor Richard having to spend the night in jail because of Hyacinth. When will she learn that people are not interested in her candlelight suppers. Also the both of them of police records because of Hyacinth hitting the Prime Minister in the nose with the skies. I really enjoyed reading this story that you wrote and look forward to reading more stories from you in the future.
Silver Sailor Ganymede chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This was very amusing. '"But I thought we voted Tory!" Richard pointed out' - I liked this line because I really can't see Hyacinth voting for any party other than the Tories. It fits her character.

It was nice to see Richard finally getting a nice break at the end despite the chaos Hyacinth managed to cause.