Reviews for Sealmaster
Mcnitra chapter 2 . 2/14/2013
interessting please more
King of Epic Chaos chapter 2 . 1/3/2013
I am still wondering one thing,how the hell does the age difference work out
King of Epic Chaos chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
very good to detailed,this guy must have a hell of memory
SquiggytheMage chapter 2 . 11/26/2012
good stuff but what is up with the random letters in some of the words and get a prof-reader to fix all the spelling errors!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
dude random ledders
Zekkers chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
This story seems nice, and I would love to read it, but quite frankly your formatting is messed up, and I can't stand it.
The Distorted Shadow chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Well now, this is interesting.

I will admit that there are a few things that I would've done differently if I was the one writing his fic.

Namely the 'shark spirit'. Since you had him use a real shark as opposed to some demonic entity I would've expected it to be voracious and take the form of a shark instead of a little boy.

But then again I wouldn't have had it in his mindscape anyway, since the spirit isn't sealed in him.

But that's just me.

Anyway I guess I'll be alerting this, not going to favs yet since I don't know if I like it enough for that yet.
rescue 007 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
damn shame you aint continuing twas looking to be an epic..should name your chaps tho.. also youd think he would get the fox contract from being trained by the kyuubi ...thats like no shit
Aurora Leon DeLuna chapter 2 . 6/7/2011
for the summon contract i think it should be a bat with naruto gaining bat jutsus and when is naruto going to use his sword like they do in bleach
Deadzepplin chapter 2 . 4/23/2011
Interesting concept hopefully this will continue
kyuubi 1920 chapter 2 . 2/13/2011

soul

angel

Squirrel

Phoenix

what is somehow naruto is the fox summonig boss like he took the titile from kyuubi since he is sealed in him
Concerned Reader chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
I don't know if anyone has told you yet, but a "writer" with the username THEKyuubi27 has stolen chapter one of your story and posted it word for word as a work of his own.

Here is a link to the post as well as his user page:

s/6565903/1/Sealmaster

u/2450683/THEKyuubi27

That being said, I did enjoy your fic and hope you eventually continue the story.
Guptanation chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Dude, awesome story, I love Naruto's personality in this fic, he's still kind and what not, but he's not blind to the failures and shortcomings of others either, and he's not all-forgiving like he is in the anime tv show and in many fics. I especially love the way you had him react to the Sandaime. I've grown so frustrated with stories that have people actively antagonizing and sabotaging Naruto while he just forgives and forgets and of course never bothers to question the Sandaime for not helping him in those situations. Because apparently the Hokage has the power to pass and enforce a law that bans people from talking about the sealing, but cannot prevent Naruto from being beaten up, sabotaged by teachers, etc. It's nice to read one of the few fics where the Sandaime is actually portrayed as the negligent old man he would have to be in that kind of a situation (and I, for one, certainly think that's what would happen, as opposed to the anime where he just gets ignored by people or glared at - far worse things happen in real life for far less).
Xiaoqing chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
This is a great story. please update soon. _
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Ah, no! Not guitar!

The fiction is well written though.