Reviews for Nobody Does It Alone
thatonekimgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
This is fantastic! I particularly love the ending.
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
This was soo good! I loved the finale too, it was so good. I really liked how you conitnued it on to what everyone would say. It was great! Awesome job with this! :)
Troypayisbetter chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
That was beautifully written, and I can't wait to add it to my favorites. The finale was the most EPIC thing ever! I dont understand how people could have hated it. I think my favorite rememberance scene was Jin and Sun, then Sawyer and Juliet, and finally Shannon and Sayid-because it was so sweet and because they hadn't seen each other in forever. I loved it. I didn't think the story was cheesy at all-in case u were wondering. I just wish-in a way-that LOST had told you where they went. But-I also think thats the best part-leaving it up to the fans. Anyway great story and I can't wait to read more from you.
Rocket Wolf chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
Ah, cheese. Lovely cheese. Fulfilling to both stomach and mind. :)

This was a wonderful way to 'expand' on the finale. When I watched it (not that it was bad; it was great, just went way too quickly and left me hanging like usual P:) I felt empty inside, but this fills it up a little bit with more detail. Amusingly, I imagine all the dead folk being cooped up in this church, only coming out to talk to Hurley every once in a while or something until everyone finally died...all I can say is, poor Boone. x)

This was very well-written especially with the details and most everyone was in-character so it made it believable. And of course, present-tense...ah, gotta love nicely written present-tense. :D Very enjoyable...cheesy, but the cheese was delicious (especially when Jack started giving the speech; thought he'd spare everyone the whole 'live together, die alone' gig but...oh no! I could totally see it coming though xD).

Good to see all the characters reflected on with their little get-together. Boone and Locke were pretty amusing...it's good to see they're still talking. ;D And all the couples together was pretty...(OK, I'll admit) cute. :3

Great 'fic - hope our Losties have a nice afterlife. After all they've been through, they certainly deserve it. xD
Jac Danvers chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
What a nice follow-up to a beautiful finale. I liked how each of the couples reacted differently to Christian's arrival. Also really enjoyed Kate teasing Jack about his speech. Wonderful story.
the-man-in-black-108 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
This is beautiful. I can actually imagine it happening. In fact, it's what I now believe to have happened. I applaud you on helping me come up with my LOST finale theory.
sk8r-grl chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
this is great. made me cry(:
AwesomeAuror chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Aww! The finale was... I don't even know what it was. It made me laugh out loud, it made me choke up and bawl like a newborn, it made my brain reel, it made me feel like I belonged. It was utterly right with a tinge of wrongness.

I liked your views on the whole island and death deals. So you're a firm believer that the plane overhead was Ajira; Miles, Frank, Richard, Sawyer, Kate and Claire made it off and returned to the mainland; Hurley and Ben were awesome; Desmond did whatever Desmond does and the final wreckage was from Oceanic 815? Cool. That's what I originally thought, but all the theories and interpretations are making my head spin.

I liked how you showed the relationships between the characters and the changing POVs. Some of the dialogue could be made a bit more realistic and some of the sentences have minor capitalization and grammar issues. But other than that, it was good.

I'm going to miss LOST. So much.
Anarra chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
love it
Topaznik-Citrine chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Even if I'm a Skate fan, I have to say, that was absolutely beautiful. Very well-written.

But there's one thing I couldn't help notice..

They forgot to add Ana Lucia :'(

Yasu
JuseaPeterson chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
That was really well done. I like how you had the three different POV's in there, what they noticed and their thoughts and feelings. I think you captured it just like in the show, which was beautiful. I love how you had certain conversations, like Boone/Locke's. It was really quite wonderful.

Great job.
kab16 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
great addition to the finale! i really loved this :)
Klutzygirl33 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Awwww, I loved this so much!
ReadingRed chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I absolutely love this. The finale was beautiful and this did it justice without trying to change it. Great job.
How I Operate chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
I liked it. You got the over-all attitude of the characters spot-on. Though, I have to say, I didn't like how Lost ended.