Reviews for Welcome to the Wonderful World of Fanfiction
The Fire Rain Alchemist chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Fanfiction in a nutshell... -.-'
LP Luna Phantom chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Ha ha ha... That was SO funny! You made me laugh like crazy!

Good job! I loved it!

"Rin-ne nervously stepped closer, subtly putting himself between Sakura and the strange newcomers. Particularly the dog boy..." That part was awesome!

I'm still laughing!
CuteLolaBunny chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
THAT'S...THAT'S... WAS SO FUNNY GYAHAHAHAHAHAHA! i'm laughed so hard again hahahahaha i like you added inuyasha in this story you know i loved inuyasha so much hahahahahaha this story really funny hah... i'm tired, and rinne he was looked so confused for me... great story i like it OH! if i reviewed your inuyasha story my name is Ayumi-Chan hehehe
xXthenextbookwormXx chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I'm trying not to attract attention by laughing too loudly at the moment! It's freaky how spot-on you are... Harry Potter fics especially. You get some really freaky crap there... I'm one of those people who can read anything well written, and I just recently came across an author with a thing for Harry's son and Draco's son. I'll admit, I read a lot of their stuff. Still, your point has been well made. Kudos to you!
123 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
that was great ! funny too
MariRaikou chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh this is perfect. I love it. And its the honest truth. I love parodies and you fit it in very well. I just recently found Rinne so this is hilarious. Very nice X)
RenaRoo123 chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Omg I was laughing sooo hard i almost wet my pants ( and it takes alot for me to laugh at fanfic) well done and really wwell writen! I'll be looking forward to some rin-ne fanfic from you * hint hint* Any way really great job
the-writing-vampire chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
LOL! That was hillarious! I only have read the first book of the manga, so I didn't now some of the characters you talked about, but I love how Harry, Ramma and Inuyasha randomly pop up! I couldn't stop laughing!
Starr E. Knites chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
hee hee hee... i hope rin-ne enjoyed the welcoming committee. i might just have to write a fic about him and sakura-chan(looks evilly at the two as they shudder from pure horror).
bobaa chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
This was positively hilarious. Couldn't be a better first story for Rin-ne on .
Stitch P chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
ROFLMFAO That's awesome! btw thank you for getting them to add Rinne on FF. :D
pomegranate-stars chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Ok, I usually don't read parodies because, frankly, they usually stink. I am SO glad I clicked on this one. Seriously, one of the funniest pieces I've read in a while. Well done. :)

xoxo

Allie
Saoirse Darkwind chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Oh my god. That was BRILLIANT.

Thanks so much for getting this category added!
nautigaas chapter 1 . 8/7/2010
Wow. I feel so sorry for those kids. I wish them a lot of luck. A lot of it.

At least they had the support of some of the most popular and legendary characters...
Pangoria Fallstar chapter 1 . 7/28/2010
I accept the challenge! .